Long time no see!

Hello fellow dirty troopers! Been a while!

I have new armor on the way..and i was originally going to go standard TK, buuuuuut im thinking of maybe just going Sandy again because well, Sandy's are awesome and im too lazy to polish my armor lol.

I havent fully decided yet, but i wanted to see what you all think :)

Thanks Pete!

No not yet..still workin on it lol. I actually painted the shoulders and chest plate today. Still need to do the belt, drop boxes, backplate and holster..then everything will be painted and i just need to do the soft parts :)

Hello fellow dirty troopers! Been a while!

I have new armor on the way..and i was originally going to go standard TK, buuuuuut im thinking of maybe just going Sandy again because well, Sandy's are awesome and im too lazy to polish my armor lol.

I havent fully decided yet, but i wanted to see what you all think :)

Sandy Lou :)

haha why did i think that everyone would say Sandy :P

Well..i guess i have to start acquiring the other parts i'll need then!

Jay i'll be in touch when i have some cash for pauldron :) I had yours on my last sandy and i'll tell ya, it was the best Jerry, the best! LOL

..unless you need any Fett items or paint jobs..id be willing to trade :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys...so since my cash flow is slow at the moment, what im gonna do is build my kit as a TK for now but with the ab buttons, shoulder straps, and knee plate attached so i can easily remove them. I will slowly gather all the stuff i need for the sandy and once i have everything, i'll convert it. :) At least this wy i'll get to troop the stormtrooper armor quicker until i have everything i need to do it properly dirty :D