YangObi's TD build

YangObi

Hello,
recently I bought from a friend TK armor. Since it was an opportunity I decided to make the TD, as always wanting him. I've got a lot of work because I have a lot rearrange and purchase some items from scratch. I hope that soon will join the detachment.

Ok, I just finish build helmet. I know it's need dirt, but i will do weathering when I finish all parts. now it's time for chest and back. A few pic of my bucket ;)

DSC00751_zps8xcrjjeh.jpg

DSC00753_zpshxhowtcz.jpg

DSC00752_zpsfyoeqcif.jpg

Did you paint the frown black? Also I think you cut too many teeth out.

Unfortunately, previous owners do this. I wanted to somehow improve but I do not know whether it will succeed.

I managed to get rid of black paint on the helmet. Now I can accurately paint. I started work on the chest and arms. Tomorrow I'll try to put some pictures.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a lot of work. Here are the progress of work on the armor. I replaced the screws in the helmet and I was able to remove the black paint. As a result, I can paint it again.

11692998_988225204544741_1365027471_n_zp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, next progres of my armor. I think now will be teh hardest part - legs ;/ Whad do you think about it now? All is ok? I would like to be a part of Police Officers not a simply TD :)

11816057_1001829916517603_1846402066_n_z