ANOVOS armor

wouldtick

New to all of this. Up until a few days ago I never new that you could buy kits to make TK armor. I always thought you had to learn to vacuum mold and sculpt your own pieces. I stumbled upon a review of the new Anovos armor while looking at this years Celebration videos on you tube. Found the TK armor on their website. After watching more videos of people demonstrating how to assemble their own various kits, i took the plunge. I preordered a full kit with preassembled helmet and another helmet kit that i will be able to assemble myself. I didnt get in on the $350 deal but $450 is still an amazing deal to me if the quality is halfway decent. I am glad I found this group!

Yes, $450 is a deal nonetheless!

Welcome, and good luck! We're here if you need us!!!

Out of curiosity, are you gonna do a sandtrooper?
I'm guessing yes, but just wondering for sure. B)

I also ended up pre-ordering a set as well, and believe I'm going to be doing a TD as well. I've had an MG-34 for a few years now, and had been looking at getting pouches and a pauldron for years, so I figured I might as well jump on it!

Welcome everyone. While you are waiting for your armor you can work on a backpack and or blaster.

Also think about your TK/TD boots early. I can easily see a shortage of popular sizes as ANOVOS starts shipping the kits.

Also think about your TK/TD boots early. I can easily see a shortage of popular sizes as ANOVOS starts shipping the kits.

I figured boots and to some degree pauldrons and pouches would probably dry up pretty quick come Winter....I've been keeping an eye out for all those things! Thankfully I'm good to go with my MG-34, so I don't need to work on my blaster!

• 2 months later...