Nick's new T-21

I just got my T21 which O commissioned to a local artist/wood worker.

It is not perfect and certainly not close to yours Nick, but it is definitely not bad. I will be making some mods and upgrades anyway from now till Xmas. Hopefully have it done for the release of Ep VII.

Anyway, need to ask: where did you get the Greeblies not provided by Anthony?

I know you had one 3D printed, could you maybe print a few more and maybe do a run or something? What about the others?

Here is a picture of mine. A bit off, but will look much better once I do the mods I'm planning.

post-1761-143907700447_thumb.jpg

Thx for any help.

Saludos.

I just got my T21 which O commissioned to a local artist/wood worker.

It is not perfect and certainly not close to yours Nick, but it is definitely not bad. I will be making some mods and upgrades anyway from now till Xmas. Hopefully have it done for the release of Ep VII.

Anyway, need to ask: where did you get the Greeblies not provided by Anthony?

I know you had one 3D printed, could you maybe print a few more and maybe do a run or something? What about the others?

Here is a picture of mine. A bit off, but will look much better once I do the mods I'm planning.

post-1761-143907700447_thumb.jpg

Thx for any help.

Saludos.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. Sorry not had much chance to reply recently and with the forum being down etc.

I won't be able to redo the templates as I don't have access to photoshop at the moment.

As far as the greeblies goes, gas plug handle was 3d printed and the plug itself was a plumbing copper pipe end cap. I have thought about making a run of the parts but not got around to it yet. The bendy part that goes around the barrel is simply electrical wire.

Ok. Thx bro. No worries. If you ever make a run, let me know.

My Karrimor pack arrived today. It looks awesome. It almost hurts to dismantle it to build the TD pack, as I was a Scout and used one like that for years when I was a kid.

But... Screen accuracy is not for the weak hearted.

;)

Saludos.