Pauldron source EUROPE?

Hey guys. I am walking the last steps towards finishing my TD. One very important thing is still missing: the pauldron.

Most good pauldrons come from the US but i would prefer getting one in the EU. I come from germany and the customs are a PITA everytime.

So i looked around and the only source seems to be RS props. Is it any good? I am super happy with my rs bucket but a pauldron is a whole different story. Next thing is that i find it very hard to get in contact with the guys. Last two mails (still looking for new shoulder bells) were unanswered and this kind of bugs me...

So You guys have any other good source or can tell me anything about the RS pauldron? Accuracy is extremely important to me. I wanna get as close as possible to movie used pauldrons..

Thanks in advance!!!

Well hmm, yes. The Pauldrons come from me. I make them for RS props unless they have started recasting them which is doubtful.

As for the VAT, I usually help out with that and have no issues.

A low value takes care of your concerns with customs.

Oh. So you make them for rs props? I was actually aiming for your pauldron but, as mentioned, did not want to order from the us.

How much is yours with shipping to germany? Could look for it but cause you just replied i shout out my question here.

So ordering from rs or from you will get me the same pauldron?

Oh. So you make them for rs props? I was actually aiming for your pauldron but, as mentioned, did not want to order from the us.

How much is yours with shipping to germany? Could look for it but cause you just replied i shout out my question here.

So ordering from rs or from you will get me the same pauldron?

Hey no problem

$120.00 which includes shipping.

And yes, as far as I know I sent them over 10 on the last order so from me or them should be the same unless they started recasting what I sent them which is doubtful.

I at least hope not, would look poorly on such a great bunch of guys.

• 4 weeks later...

Cornell, my girlfriend is dealing with leathers strongly! And she sews pouldrons whatever colour you like. It is 60 US dollars plus shipping from Belgium - around 10 euro.You can see the pictures at the bottom of the page here: https://www.facebook.com/ania.babik.7/media_set?set=a.1050195271253.6423.1716871417&type=3&__mref=message_bubble and you can also her FB profile: www.facebook.com/customleatherPL and find all the necesarry data like contact telephone number and email as well :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if you already bought your pauldron, but I order two (a white for my husband and orange for myself) from nice guy in the UK, that I found on Whitearmor.net. His facebook page is Imperial Supply Depot. https://www.facebook.com/Imperialsupplydepot?fref=ts He also does boots, lens, and neckseals.