New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hi everyone! I'm Reiter (Alfonso Quiñones Muñiz) id-8904 from the skull garrison. I read the topics of this forum since a few years ago and finally this year I will start with my build!!!. Thank you for all the info you shared.

lalalalalala

Greetings from Mexico

Hello everyone

I am Alessandro from Italy.

I already made some improvement, I've gone from a FX in a kit more accurately.

I'm following all the steps of MEPD to become a police officer and later a SWAT

With me is my brother that my armor FX and we are seeing how to make MEPD approved as a police officer.

He has already ordered a kit helmet accurate as a first step.

See you soon sandtroopers :td:

@ Alessandro, (Marco) e Mattia...

... spero di incontrarvi presto ad un evento. :thumbsup:

@ Alessandro, (Marco) e Mattia...

... I wish to have the opportunity to meet You soon at a Con. :thumbsup:

Hello Sand brothers

I'm Marco from Italica Garrison

I am following all the instructions MEPD to make my armor FX accurate to become police officer I've already bought a kit accurately to change my helmet FX and slowly slowly everything else ;)

Hello all,

I am Asher. I have always wanted to be a member of the 501st and I am now starting on that journey.I believe a Sandtrooper of the MEPD is the costume / unit for me. I have found many helpful threads in the forums here and on the garrison and legion sites, just not sure where to start finding an Armor kit. Looking forward to joining the legion soon.

Asher

Hello all! I am excited to now be a part of this community. I have been lurking and trying to learn as much as I can about the requirements of joining, the different armor kits available and techniques that people have used to build and weather their armor/gear. I am hoping to order an armor kit soon from a source on the armor buying list. I've already begun to gather supplies to make my own backpack as this is the biggest requirement I've seen to get to PO status.