New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Greetings!

SL-4945 saying hello! I joined the 501st in 2012 with my Darth Nihilus costume, but have since caught the armour bug. I know have a completed and approved Sinker Wolfpack Clone with more armour builds in progress. I'm about half way through my TFA TK and mostly done the assembly of my TD armour. Figured it would be a good idea to sign up here and get advice as I move to complete my TD.

Looking forward to the fun times with all the 'dirt' on my armour!

Cheers,

Nef

Hey everyone!

This is Roger from St. Louis. I haven't started my build yet. Heck I haven't even bought a single thing yet. lol!!! I'm going through and reading and looking at as many threads and pics as I can. I just got done with a serious Ghostbusters pack build so I'm taking a financial break for a bit. But I thought I should use my time to do as much research as I can on becoming a TD. I plan on going for SWAT as the Move Along Trooper as of right now. So far this site has been a great place to learn along with the FISD. I've gotten hooked up on FB with the local squad and garrison. Thx to everyone for sharing their journey so far. Hopefully mine will officially start in the not too distant future.

Cheers!

Roger

Not SW related but here's the pack I just finished if anyone cares:)

post-6720-0-09089500-1447367451_thumb.jp

Hey, everyone. I signed up to the forum in August of 2014 but just now got around to introducing myself.

I joined the 501st with an ANH Tusken. I then added an ROTJ Fett and a Snowtrooper. I am also 40% complete with a Biker Scout. What does this have to do with the MEPD? Well I just got on troopermaster's waiting list for TD armor. I am hoping to have it some time in January. Time to start picking up all the additional pieces. :yes:

Hi I'm Jacob and I'm addicted to Star Wars......wait wrong group.

I'm from Garrison Carida, I currently have a Tie Reserve and Crewman. I am almost finished with my Tie helmet and armor. I also have an ESB TK and ESB Fett I am working on. I have a set of Anovos TK armor on order that I want to convert to a Sandtrooper. I'm looking at doing a dewback rider.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome Jacob and Jessica :salute:

@ Jacob,

Good choice, looking forward to your build and WIP pics

@ Jessica,

Try to contact one of the lads of the Brittania Patrol. They are top notch and have a lot of knowledge about the armor and all the parts.

This goes for all the new troops, you can always shoot a PM to us if you can't figure some things out.

Good luck!

Hello!

Evan from Dallas. I work at a non profit as a teacher. Had the 501st over and fell in love so I joined as a Sith Lord (SL 17000) in Star Garrison. I got armor on its way that I'll build then weather. I'm here for help with that as well as getting MP40 pouches, pauldron and a back pack. Been lurking here for a bit, love this forum!

Hi all,

Rich from London. I'm a firefighter with the London Fire Brigade. I'm old enough to have seen ANH when it was released!! Always loved SW.

Currently getting loads of help from the guys over here. Especially want to give thanks to Nick and the fellas on the chat. Saved me a fortune already.

Waiting for my TM kit and getting the pieces together for a pack etc.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, My name's Amara. I've been an avid fan and figure collector (specifically sandtroopers and stormtroopers) for many years. I've finally decided that this is the year I start building my armor. I'm looking forward to being a member of the MEPD and the 501st.

Still on my research and kit ordering steps. But I'm hopeing to have most of my build done and 501st approved before May the 4th.

Thanks for all the information and resources on the forums!