New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hello everyone! I'm Joe and for the past few days I was trying to post that im here but the email validation wasn't appearing but thankfully that has been sorted out. I'm a central FL member, have done some stuff with the 501st before, never a 501st member but I have a few friends in it. I'm also looking to do a jawa build for my wife in addition to a sand trooper.

I've been wanting to build my own sand trooper armor for at least 8 years now, I should have gotten my armor then since the wait for all of them seem to be 2 months to 12 months. But I am on the list for a set of AM armor. Until then I will gather up everything I can and get ready. I'm itching to start my E-11 build but I have to wait for the stuff to come from england.

Hi guys, I am Gaetano TD25683, I am a sandtrooper from Italica Garrison.

At last I decided to join this detachment to get advice and opinions because I would like to reach SWAT officer rank:

25683_zpsgyjaganl.jpg

In this picture I have not yet weathered the boots, but what do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Constantin, based in Frankfurt, Germany and old enough to have seen the first Star Wars movies when they originally came out :) I've been on and off the Star Wars during the last decades but recently - inspired by a fellow member of the GG - decided to get back in the game. My plan is to emulate the Cantina Captain and document the process in a WIP thread, probably in a couple of weeks.

Looking forward to getting dirty :td::P

Cheers,

Constantin

Hello, all.
Newb here and one of the huge crowd of ANOVOS buyers who will be joining Vader's legions this winter.
New to Star Wars costuming, but I've been a fan since 1977 when I heard the opening fanfare and read the scrolling intro.
Our local garrison does some fantastic work raising funds to fight childhood cancer and raising spirits and I'm anxious to help out.

So far I've sourced (in addition to my armour) boots (black, to be painted white), the new Disney E-11 to mod, the vox (ROMFx), and starting collecting bits for my backpack.

Additionally, I'm a leather worker in real life, so I'll be making a pauldron or two or three until I finally decide if I want to replicate one of the

as-seen-on-screen troopers and go for SWAT, or just keep mixing it up as a member of the PD.

Hi everyone, I'm Chris and I live in Plymouth in the UK.

I'm sorting out my Sandtrooper with RS, completed an E11 and DLT-19 build recently and can't wait to get involved :-)

Hi there all.

sjeeeesh been years ago i was really active back here on this bad *** forum.

But after a very busy period ( kids, movement, other work etc etc etc blah blah blah...) i finally have time to buy me a sandtrooper armor again. ( still looking )

So this old foxy TD is back on the dewback track :thumbsup:

Hope to meet up some good old TD's again back here :woot::thumbsup::td:

High Five and some smelling Jawa's

Ray

Welcome to the biggest sandbox troopers!!

Ray!!!!! :woot::woot: :woot: :woot:

Which rock did you crawl under from :whistling:

It's so good to see one of the old getting back into armor. If you still have my number give me a call bro'!! :salute:

Hello all,

i want to re-introduce myself, coming back from my MEPD dark ages since 2008 :woot: ! I´m CX4996 and known as SchratVader or Schrat on several other boards.

I want to start my research here again to start my TD build in the near future, building up a Alley door check black pauldron trooper .

inspired by the builds of my fellow garrison mates DarthChridan, Felice and OpiWan i think SWAT is the hopefully way to go :salute:

looking forward to go dirty

greetings Ralf

Hi Guys

Joined up with the SCG, still have no armour but saving for one, in the mean time I have started collecting parts for a MG15 build - what I'm looking for is the paper template that go's around the barrel to line up the cut- out's

if you have a link that would be great

Cheers

Rich

Hi, I'm Michael of Polish Garrison. In legion for nine years. Mainly as a Tusken Raider and Snowtrooper. Always my dream was to have Sandtrooper and Tusken. I already have one costume, now it's time for second. That's why I'm heading with doing my new costume.

Hello everyone,

My names Warren, Im originally from Manchester but I have lived in Gosport near Portsmouth since 95.

I have always wanted to be a Sandtrooper from the very first time I saw Star Wars, A LONG TIME AGO......

And now, hopefully with your help I can make that dream a reality.

I have recently joined the UK Garrison Forum, and have found the people on there very friendly and helpful, but I have sand in my blood and wish to become a member of the MEPD.

I have already found a set of armor which I hope to be purchasing in the next few months,but any help, advise and pointers in the right direction with regard to ammo packs,pauldrons,and weathering and any other info I should know would be greatly received.

Many Thanks

Warren :td:

After a long time of wanting to join the 501st, I'm finally getting to it (along with financially talking my wife into it). After some research, I've decided I want to be a TD. Nothing purchased yet as I need an armor for a 6'4" frame, but I'm excited to start the process. Hopefully within a year I will be part of this fine department.

Welcome to all the other newbies as well.

Signing up. I have recently purchased a Moldman kit (yes, still in kit form) O.o . I have been advised that I would be better off building the kit as a TD rather than a TK. Good thing is, it is going to be my wifes costume (way too small for me) and she wanted to do a TD anyways!! Give me a week or so, I will have a build thread up and running. Either in my name or Arienh's when she finally signs up.

Cheers

DarkFather 37781

Hello,

I'm a member of the 501st and the Spanish Garrison, my primary costume is a TIE Pilot, but I want to fulfill a promise I make in Europe Celebration II (Essen) to some of my UK MEPD friends. I promised them that my next armor will be a Sandtrooper ... so here I am.

I pre-ordered the Stormtrooper armor of anovos, so I hope that for Dec 2015 or Jan 2016, will got the armor and start this amazing project.

And if everything goes fine I will be also the first female Sandtrooper in the SG.

I also apology for my Bad English.

Kashii TI-13213 Out!