New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hello everybody from sunny Southern California.

I'd like to introduce myself my name is Milton I just started working on my TD. I've finished my backpack and an E11 Doobie doo with some parts I purchased on trooper bay. Need to get some pictures uploaded. Also I'm on the tail end of a Vader build.😉

My name is chris and from east coast of Canada. Just ordered my brown box today. Can't wait until it arrives and I get to put it all together nice and shiny then get it all dirty!

Hello everybody,

although being registered for quite some time now, I haven’t posted much and feel I should introduce myself here.

My name is Tino, living in Germany, 38 years old, father of two kids (5 + 8).

In 2013 I started the TK journey on the FISD with an E-11 blaster build that took several months (and modifications).

Next step was my TK (Troopermaster) and when it came to light weathering, that was the first time I had a bit of that feeling, which you all here will surely know and thought:

There could be more to that suit than just TK… But that has been left for the future, as an additional upgrade. So, maybe some day I will do a TK-TD conversion.

In the meantime I am offering Completion Sets for E-11 builds and currently working on some other nice things for the community…

As my TK was just meant as a display, I am not aiming to become a 501st member - but you never know what comes your way…

Best regards to all the dirty ones here (wow, there are much more and cooler smilies than on the FISD :yes:)

Tino

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I'm Adriel and hail from San Diego, Cali.

Been trooping with the San Diego Star Wars Society for about 2 years now(mostly TIE Pilot) and after thinking hard about it finally made the plunge and converted my TK into a TD and hope in a near future to join the ranks of the 501st. I will be debuting my Sandtrooper at this years Celebration and being my first SW con im hoping to meet new friends.

-Adriel

Hi all, I've been a member of the boards here and on 2 others(FISD, GLG f/Michigan). I'm a collector(for years) mostly comics and things. My studio is filled with stuff like Captain America's sheild, Thor's Hammer, other comic stuff, I have yet to get my armor...just doing my research like I've been told, I want to be a Sandtrooper, they are the best! Looking forward to starting my journey soon.

Greetings everyone. TI/IC 16555. James Welsh of Garrison Carida/Squad Corellia in west by god WV. The outer rim of the world. :)

Just picked up a TD from one of our squad mates that has went to reserve status due to financial reasons. Full kit including dirty boys move along BP. I just need to get a bigger ab plate and thigh peices as well as the neck seal and boots and I'm ready for submission pics. Looking for any armor advice for the pieces I need for a bigger frame Sandie like me. Can't wait to be a part of the MEPD. "I love the small town atmospher and feel I can really make a difference." Those of you who are true Sandies will get that reference. :) Thanks!!

sandie.jpg