New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

hi guys!!! I'm simone from italy.I've posted my introduction long long time ago,when i was assembling my armor. Now i'm fresh of ID :yes: ...

...so TD10815 at your service

here a couple of pics

90849b379872193.jpg 8e2bba379872350.jpg

one question:in the 501st international forum,in membership db i've selected mepd as detachment affiliation,but i'm still in pending. what does it depend on?

hi guys!!! I'm simone from italy.I've posted my introduction long long time ago,when i was assembling my armor. Now i'm fresh of ID :yes: ...

...so TD10815 at your service

here a couple of pics

90849b379872193.jpg 8e2bba379872350.jpg

one question:in the 501st international forum,in membership db i've selected mepd as detachment affiliation,but i'm still in pending. what does it depend on?

It just is pending till the admin there clicks the button. B)

Welcome aboard! *officially*

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, my name is Cliff I'm from the beautiful state of New Mexico. I'm a life long Star Wars fan, my journey began in 1977 and l never looked back.

I'm 46yrs young this month and heading into my greatest adventure as a sand trooper. Brown box day has arrived and it's time to join the ranks of the MEPD. It is an honor and a privilege to be here among all of you and hope to be accepted into the brotherhood soon.

Thank you,

Cliff / Rocket

Hello everyone, my name is Cliff I'm from the beautiful state of New Mexico. I'm a life long Star Wars fan, my journey began in 1977 and l never looked back.

I'm 46yrs young this month and heading into my greatest adventure as a sand trooper. Brown box day has arrived and it's time to join the ranks of the MEPD. It is an honor and a privilege to be here among all of you and hope to be accepted into the brotherhood soon.

Thank you,

Cliff / Rocket

Hey Rocket!

Great to have you here brother! I'm in ABQ myself and so if you need any help don't hesitate to ask here or via my email on my personal website!

What part of the state are you in?

We have a lot of great sandies here — Wolfman & Skutch to name just two!

Again... welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Jim here from the Star Garrison in San Antonio, TX. With the help of "Sand Flea", I've been building my TK armor. Today, I decided that I wanted to stay true to my Army Infantry roots and go Dirty!

I'm currently a DZ, but hope to be a TD very soon.

I requested 501st access already.

Hey Troops! im Artstar from the Dutch Garrison! I have heard rumors that the MEPD are Empires Finest :P and i really want to be part of it!

Im at my final phase of my Tie Pilot build... But im already watching threads 'how to build a TD'! Getting more excited everyday while watching it!

Im planning to start building at April!

Gr Artstar

Hi to all

I'm in Australia and going to start working on my armour

I'm 45 and have followed this for a long time and faraway

I'm going to join the sandies

I think it will suite me well