New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there .

My name is Thomas and I'm from Denmark. I would very much like to join Danish Garrison as a sandtrooper. Right now I'm still in the research phase but should soon be ready to order armour .

Sendt fra min HUAWEI GRA-L09 med Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Just joined and looking for an awesome adventure.  I am from Dallas TX and with the Star Garrison.  There is a lot to process plus trying to figure out where is the best place to get a kit to modify since I have never built a full kit for anything ever.

On ‎3‎-‎6‎-‎2017 at 6:10 PM, SDB15 said:

Hey I'm Sean from Utah, Alpine Garrison. Just started my build thread. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome to the MEPD Sean!! :duim:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all  I m Chris from Cornwall UK ,I have already bored some of the Britannia Patrol with my questions and they have been amazing 

I have made some armour already but not up to scratch , Im looking forward to getting started with my new kit and talking to you all 

So hello to you all !

if your in The Britannia patrol and i have not  yet bombarded you with questions theirs sill time lol

Hi Everyone, shame on me for not doing this like 2 yrs ago! Back then I signed up to get info on a pack I was building for my HWT. So why am I here now? Good question! Dutchy invited us from FISD to come check out the best Police Force in the Galaxy! As you know there's a discussion between both Detachment's about R1 Troopers and which goes where. So I'm just saying Hi and checking things out. I hope to see some of you over at FISD. That's all..... I'll Move Along now.

Randy

TK/HWT 16127