New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Welcome Nick & Steve!

Nick: Are you moving out of Alaska? Military? Why not do both? 

Steve: What do you need to do in order to get your Maul up to specs? There's a lot of great Sandies down under that can help you out too. 

Looking forward to seeing both of your build threads!

To be honest, thats what I need to work out. I bought the costume online a couple of years ago so I 'assume' it'll be below par (close enough to the layman and for some fun cosplay, but unlikely to meet 501st requirements).
I'll sift through the CRL in detail and see what I can spot that needs replacing/upgrading.
My priority is the Sandie, so that'll be tbe first one you all see.
Thx Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm a 501st member who recently decided to convert my Centurion TK to a TD. I'm excited to join the dirty side. I was always worried to scuff up my TK at troops and changing it into a TD seems like a great idea. I'm pumped to get started!

Theo from (soon to be apart of) mountain garrison, mile high squad/snowy range. I live right on the border of both squads and have fellow troops in both). Just picked up a TD kit from a fellow trooper at a armor party. Have all the armor and working on collecting all the bits and bobs to go for approval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I'm on the forum for a couple of months now and I realize I didn't properly introduce myself 

my name is Jerome, I'm 42 and I live in Brussels, Belgium 

I joined the 501st in June 2016 and I'm now a TK (ANH stunt centurion) and a TI (ANH and reserve) with the Belgian fanwars garrison.

But I've decided to go dirty !

My armor is almost ready, just waiting for some pouches and I'll be ready to submit. 

So i guess I'll talk to you again soon ;-)

j. 

Well now you did and an official welcome to the boards and the MEPD Jerome!

You've chosen wisely to go dirty :)

Looking forward to your pictures, so please do post them here on the boards and enjoy your time here!!

:salute:

Hi, I'm Steve from Mill Creek Washington. My wife and I are currently working towards 501st membership in Garrison Titan. I'm currently gathering parts for a TD build. I've spent the last few days pouring over the amazing amount of info in theses forums. Thank you all for sharing your tips and insights.