New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hey there Folks - Erwin de Waard/ 10613 from Dutch Garrison reporting to say hello. I am just starting out as a trooper ( I have done my first troop about a month ago) and the nex one is coming up in three weeks.  The first troop was amazing. We supported the opening of a Star Wars shop and provided some real great photo opportunities for alot of kids (and parents ;) ). This is also one of the main reasons I became a trooper. To do something for the community. And it did never harm anyone by doing that as a Sandie right? ;) One of the baddest outfits out there! Cheers from Holland and hope to meet you folks in 3D sometime!  Erwin.

On ‎7‎-‎8‎-‎2016 at 3:50 PM, SandtroopErwin said:

Hey there Folks - Erwin de Waard/ 10613 from Dutch Garrison reporting to say hello. I am just starting out as a trooper ( I have done my first troop about a month ago) and the nex one is coming up in three weeks.  The first troop was amazing. We supported the opening of a Star Wars shop and provided some real great photo opportunities for alot of kids (and parents ;) ). This is also one of the main reasons I became a trooper. To do something for the community. And it did never harm anyone by doing that as a Sandie right? ;) One of the baddest outfits out there! Cheers from Holland and hope to meet you folks in 3D sometime!  Erwin.

Welcome to the boards bro'!!!

Good to see you here as well.

:salute:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Troopers, 

I'm Guillaume from France. 

I'll begin soon a first armor, a Sandtrooper of course. I've found a good kit maker and will explore the forum to make it looking nice, goal is to validate it to be a proud 501st member, one day. 

I'll travel to Orlando for SWC 2017, hope to be ready for the event, cheers :)

Hi all! Jefferson here (TK23007) in Denver CO, been TK approved since March 2016, loving trooping when I can with my fellow TK's (did Weird Al concert last Month!!!), but looking to separate myself from the pack and get a lil Dirty!!

Commander TS-72319, ready for warmer weather! A couple of garrison mates have talked me into doing a sandtrooper with them! I was skeptical at first because of my size, but I'm working on it and everything is going smoothly! I have an AM kit on the way because I was advised it was better for hefty troopers. I'm looking forward to the build and ready to get in the sand with you all!

20160514_204303_zpsqzqfvtp8.jpeg