New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on near every open 501st or prop building website for, well, a really long time. But now as I am getting closer to finally getting a set of armor, I figure it is time to ask around and meet all the wonderful people on these forums.

See everyone around,

Pat

Pat,

Look no further! This is the best collection of troopers(new/veteran) and prop builders ANYWHERE! This was the best place to be when I was new and it's STILL the place to be now! Talk to you soon!

Hey dirty crew,

I figured I had to come over here and bump into the crew that has been helping out with FISD. Thanks all! Anything I can do to help over here, please let me know.

Btw, Mike Harrison can I have your autograph, nothing like representing the action figure world!

Well let me first say thanks for the chance to post on your site. As for question, many I have. Now i am not new to trooper armor so to speak, I have had a suit of FX armor for about 6 years and have never put it together. I didn't like the way it was held together and there was some web sites out there at the time that had alot of great idea's I just never followed through with them. If u are wondering yes i was a member of the 501st(tk-3270 & td-3270), again about 6 years ago, but not ever putting the suit together and submitted a picture of it i guess well they just sorta dropped me. They might have sent me a e-mail on it but I don't remember getting any from them. I feel a brief history on myself will help all of you guys better understand where I am at with my suit. I really don't like the FX bucket as it's to big, I am looking into getting a movie correct bucket and i guess have two seperate suits, Sandtrooper and a Stormtrooper but i really don't know where to start looking, and any suggestions on web sites with good honest film correct armor would be a great help. Once again sorry so long but that is a brief history on my "Armor" xp, and thanks again for the permission to post.

William "Butch" Hart

Hi my name is Almar and I live in the Netherlands. I used to wear a Tusken Costume but I recently bought a Stormtrooper armor. But this is way too glossy for me so turned it into a Sandtrooper/Dewback Patrol. I'm still improving it. Right now I have flat green lenses but I just ordered a green mirrored visor from which I can cut some nice lenses. These look much cooler.

I'm not into screen accuracy but more into looking cool. Check out these pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

and my Tusken costume. Now I can always arrest myself .

Posted ImagePosted Image

Welcome guys & very nice suits Almar! Always nice to see another Sandtrooper join the ranks.

-Baruk, hopefully the helpful folks here can lead you down the right path and you'll find something you'd actually like to assemble. I'll toss you a PM.

Welcome Guys I wasnt in to accuracy myself when i frist started getting in to props..... then the accuracy bug bit the **** out of me

close to 2 years later my ANH vader still isnt done or close, My TK is good enought to where i am happy trooping in it and i have 5 diffrent Style TK helmets to chose from for trooping LOL, And my TD is costing more then i thought it would uhh my poor bank account

Hey, i can also make myself a note here about who i am.

Wannabe TD here,

I have not recived my TK yet, but soon, and i will make into a TD after a while..

I am from Norway, 19 years old, and haveing my TK armor on it's way right now.

And just have sent my apply form to the Nordic Garrison to join there. Soo that is my info about me..

Check also out my question about the Pauldrons in the forum in Barracks.

I need to know if is gray pauldron's in star wars and what does it means?

Best regards , Wannabe TD aka Soon TK... hehe

See ya, dusty sandfellows!!!

PS. Great site you guys have here.

Long live the Empire, and The Sandtroopers and The Stormtroopers

Hi My name is Arnold, I'm from Canada.

Curently working on my Fett suit.

i had a Fx suit a while back but sold it on good 'ol Ebay, with the intention of getting a TE suit...but life got in the way and i found out this late last year Matt stopped doing them.

but a member of the RPF had raves about the AP suits, and they are a great price.

this will be the suit of choice for me.. it looks awesome.

well hope to be a trooper again, this is an awesome place and everyone is very well informed. and with all the new info and facts being an accurate trooper is SOOOO easy!

cheers Arnold

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there people,

my name is Raymond (Ray) i live in the Netherlands and i'm a Sandbuddy from '' Sandtrooper Almar '' !! Also i've turned my fx armor into a sandtrooper armor together with Almar !

Here are some pictures. I'm still improving it. Nice to be here on the forum !!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here together with my Sandbuddy '' Sandtrooper Almar '' (right )

Grtz RAY