Jump to content
SethB6025

New Users, introduce yourselves here!

Recommended Posts

Welcome Brett, hope to see you approved soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎26‎-‎3‎-‎2018 at 11:51 AM, Ruley86 said:

Hi all. I have been a long time reader but first time poster. Looking to get my armour finished and 501st approved soon in the future. Just need to order a few more parts. Ie boots and pouches and then will have everything ready to rock and roll soon there after. Look forward to hearing from you all. 

Welcome to the MEPD Brett!

Good to see that you have been doing some reading first! Doing research is half the fun I always say!

Looking forward to seeing your build topic :duim:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, Rick TD-23272 aka here checking in from the UK and still as confused by navigating the sand pit as a Trooper being mind tricked! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TD23272 said:

Hi all, Rick TD-23272 aka here checking in from the UK and still as confused by navigating the sand pit as a Trooper being mind tricked! 

After a few glasses of blue milk you'll find your way around the boards Rick!

Welcome to the MEPD and enjoy the neighbourhood!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha, Off to Mos Eisley for some chilled Blue Milk it is then! 

Thank you! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone. My name is Jason and I am an approved ANH Pilot looking to become a TD. I am currently working with a set of TM armor and waiting for some other bits to come in, might even do a build thread as I am waiting 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Volksjager said:

Hi everyone. My name is Jason and I am an approved ANH Pilot looking to become a TD. I am currently working with a set of TM armor and waiting for some other bits to come in, might even do a build thread as I am waiting 

Hello Jason! Welcome to the MEPD and  with a TM at hand you're on the right track! Good luck with your build and creating a WIP thread never hurts :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone my name is Art Green I’m from the Ct Garrison ,I’m currently in the process of building s Jedha patrol trooper preferably a heavy weapons trooper ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tattoodude414 said:

Hello everyone my name is Art Green I’m from the Ct Garrison ,I’m currently in the process of building s Jedha patrol trooper preferably a heavy weapons trooper ... 

Welcome! You came to the right place for the Jedha Patrol Trooper. Be sure to check out our CRL: http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TD_R1_Jedha_Sandtrooper

also check out this build for more help!

 @yoshix  currenly is the only R1 Jedha Trooper. His build is top notch

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, henselmonster said:

Welcome! You came to the right place for the Jedha Patrol Trooper. Be sure to check out our CRL: http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TD_R1_Jedha_Sandtrooper

also check out this build for more help!

 @yoshix  currenly is the only R1 Jedha Trooper. His build is top notch

I’m thinking I like the crystal pack trooper and this is what I’m aiming for since I have the orange Pauldron .. z

46A94B9D-0483-465D-A84B-12F766DEE88D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aweosme! That’s perfect we need a model to finish our Crystal Patrol CRL. Up for it when you finish your build??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, henselmonster said:

Aweosme! That’s perfect we need a model to finish our Crystal Patrol CRL. Up for it when you finish your build??

Yes sir, absolutely I would love that,

I broke my back so I’m  having back surgery I should know more after this Monday 4/9 ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! My name is Jeff, and I'm a Bantha-less Bantha Rider from Star Garrison that is looking to hop the fence from roaming the Jundland Wastes to scavenge to roaming the Jundland Wastes to execute scavengers! ~_^ I look forward to researching and working towards a slot on the MEPD SWAT team.  Any and all  info/guidance is much appreciated! ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome Jeff, glad to have you on board!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! I've been in the legion 2 years. I started as a HWT two years ago, then converted it to a standard shiny TK. Last year I became the crl for the wolfpack malevolence clone grunt. I miss being dusty so now I want to convert my TK to a docking bay TD. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×