New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Welcome Tim!

That's awesome you had your Driver's License photo in armor! :duim:

Yeah, let us know when you're ready to get help in any one area and we're here for ya!!

Once you're dirty you never look back! B)

Many thanks! :) I have a major gear-collector obsession, my armor-tote crate has doubled in weight since I started working on being a TD... :o

As for the driver's license, I called the day before to get permission from the DMV and from the Sheriff's Department, since they provide security at the DMV office. After getting everything approved, I came in the next day and the ladies that operated the camera re-positioned the camera, the chair, etc so that as much of the armor would fit into the picture as possible.

So, on that note, I'd like to humbly thank all the 501st members who work in Law Enforcement, EMT/Paramedics and all other First Responders. Your bravery, compassion, and professionalism are greatly appreciated. :salute:

Hi Everyone!

I'm Tom, TK-1085 from Garrison Carida. Recently I upgraded my TK armor to the new AM and had my old F/X and a spare MRCE I was going to sell but the more I sat there with it the choice to become a TD became obvious, now I'm converting and dirtying it up and loving every second of it! More fun getting dirty than stayin squeaky Cloud City clean.

Hey from Britain!

Just acquired my first armour, which is all very shiny & new. I look like a 6 foot action figure...

Always wanted to enter the Sandtrooper scene, so here I am.

Looking forward to starting the conversion soon.

Thanks to Noel for an introduction to you guys!

Talk soon!

James

Hey from Britain!

Just acquired my first armour, which is all very shiny & new. I look like a 6 foot action figure...

Always wanted to enter the Sandtrooper scene, so here I am.

Looking forward to starting the conversion soon.

Thanks to Noel for an introduction to you guys!

Talk soon!

James

Welcome man!!

Always excited to have a new recruit. Especially one who has the foresight to skip the "clean" TK and go right where we know everyone ends up eventually anyway... dirty and awesome! :duim:

hey all! Brand, brand new aspiring trooper here, I'm really excited about getting my armor and the people in my garrison are very friendly and already helping me out, so hopefully it won't be too long now before I can really get into gear. Much love!

Bhevarri

hey all! Brand, brand new aspiring trooper here, I'm really excited about getting my armor and the people in my garrison are very friendly and already helping me out, so hopefully it won't be too long now before I can really get into gear. Much love!

Bhevarri

Welcome Lizzy!

You're in Arizona... not far from me (Albuquerque). Good to have you! If you have any questions let us know, we're here to help! (though search first) ;)

Let me apologize right now for the sand... it gets everywhere!

Again, welcome! B)

Bhevarri

Welcome to the MEPD!!

The best place on the Empire to become a Sandtrooper!

Check the place for everything you will need to become a TD, and If you need any help, just ask or even shoot me a PM!

Saludos...

Guest cvg_296644259

here to learn & build. i just sold my TB...had fun, but i want to do my favorite armor of all time :) I was signed up in spec ops, but i dont think commando will ever be approved so TD is my new goal to complete this winter.

Jared TB-2945

GARRISON TYRANUS

i cant find where to change my forum name

Welcome man!

Glad to have you here. And it's funny... TBs were my favorite after ROTJ came out as a kid... but then I too went back to my love... the dirty troopers on that Sith forsaken planet! B)

Guest TB-2945

Welcome man!

Glad to have you here. And it's funny... TBs were my favorite after ROTJ came out as a kid... but then I too went back to my love... the dirty troopers on that Sith forsaken planet! B)

i wanted my first build to be somewhat easy and it was actually a pita with all the soft parts. i do miss is already and its been a month so i need to start buying parts to start build. :)

ill pob buy the armor as my last main purchase. im still building my car so extra funds have been going to that.

Hello,

Im Chunk TI2493 from the Jolly Roger Squadron. I just purchaced a completed sandtrooper costume from a MEPD member for my wife. I wanted to get to know everyone & get tips so when Im ready I can make my TD. :td:

Hello,

Im Chunk TI2493 from the Jolly Roger Squadron. I just purchaced a completed sandtrooper costume from a MEPD member for my wife. I wanted to get to know everyone & get tips so when Im ready I can make my TD. :td:

WELCOME Brother :)you came to the right place

Hello,

Hey man, welcome!

I changed your status to 501st (since you are) and also changed your username to "Chunk" (instead of that stupid name you get when you sign up. Let me know if you want something else.

Look forward to having you on the boards!

Like Dirty Boy said, you've come to the right place! B)

Hi there, my name is Joachim... :blink: lol... Yes, I know it is not an easy one :D ... That is why they also call me Joe B) , which is fine. However, I am a member of the German Garrison, TD-4069, ready for deployment :). It is a honor and I am very proud to be a member of such a fine unit like MEPD... did I just really say that?!?

Hi there, my name is Joachim... :blink: lol... Yes, I know it is not an easy one :D ... That is why they also call me Joe B) , which is fine. However, I am a member of the German Garrison, TD-4069, ready for deployment :). It is a honor and I am very proud to be a member of such a fine unit like MEPD... did I just really say that?!?

Welcome Joe!! :salute:

Glad to have you brother!

You have some good looking armor (I saw it on your 501st profile page)... are you going to deploy?

What do you lack to be able to deploy? B)

Anyway, great to have you as part of the MEPD regardless!!

Let us know if we can do anything to help you in anyway!

(and yes, I'm VERY proud to be part of this great unit!)

Guest TB-2945

Welcome Brother!!! Lets get this armor going and start gearing you for DEPLOYMENT.

heck yeah...im researching every night i get home from work.

heck yeah...im researching every night i get home from work.

AWESOME!

The newest version of the CRL is going up soon. But the main things are on there now. Plus, of course, all the great resource that is the MEPD. B)

If it's ok wiith you, I'll just call you Defender!?!

Welcome abord bro!

Small.