New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Skater here from the great state of Taxacusetts. Just getting started in the whole trooping scene and trying to figure out what to get for my first armor. I went through TK, TS and TC but I think the gritty, grubby look of the TD best suits my personality. I hope you will all be able to help me in quest to become one of Mos Eisley's finest.

First task, armor and bucket, any suggestions

Thanks

hey everyone, Joe from Ridley PA here. I'm a cadet in the 501st Carida. Just trying to get off the ground here building my sandy, but striking out as far as getting a good set of armor in my hands anytime before next year. If anyone has any good leads, ill gladly listen , also if you know of anything thats worth putting into my rig, that would help too, Def looking to build a real nice and accurate TD so all help is appreciated.

Ello people. Chris aka Catfish here from Squad 7, Jacksonville, FL. I'm buds with Florida_Phil, Fochs, and "Boyce" aka Mikal Bre-Dav and anyone of the other dirty boys that have rambled in here from S7.

I've mainly been a soft armor costumer in the 501st, but I was given a solid chance to get into some armor and I took it and ran. My basic TD is completed, but I've already say back and looked at how to improve upon it quickly. Hopefully I'll make all the fellow TD's proud and join the deployed status soon enough.

-CF.

Me so far:

Posted Image

This is the intro to the FLG PR video being produced by Grunt (Terry) a member of Squad 7. The TDs and Vader got to have fun.

Hey everybody. I've been lurking for a while now as there is a lot of great info here and thought I should probably join. So Hey! My name is James and im from Long Island NY. Ive been wanting to join the 501st for a few years and finally decided to stop being lazy and get to it. Gonna be going Sandtrooper as there my favorite. So hey all! I look foward to getting started.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

Thisi is Giacomo, CT8005, Italica Garrison's CO. After enjoying so much building and weathering my 501st Clonetrooper, I couldn't resist the temptation to start a Sandtrooper!

So a FX kit is in my garage, ready to start being assembled, a new Stunt helmet along with the pauldron is on its way to Italy and hopefully I'll have this done by next spring. B)

I will post regular updates once I'll start working on the kit. For the moment, I'm sharing with you two galleries of my 501st Clone:

WIP:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24266722@N04/...57622718769786/

Finished Job:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24266722@N04/...57622718904400/

Cheers,

Giacomo

Hi!!!! And Merry Christmas

My friends all call me Hobo (Real name is Bill) its also my X Box live GT. I've been reading the forms for awhile now and decided to come in from the cold.

I have a set of FX armor that I'm assembling now. Along with an AP helmet, and 1 of Stompers DLT 19 kits. I also have a life sized Jawa that has been under construction off and on for the past 15 years.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, not really new here but never really introduced myself....was TK 3165 (AP ANH Stormtrooper )and have been working on the TD conversion (ANH Seargent Sandtrooper) as you may have seen here....recieved my Official TD 3165 designation today.

So hi to all and thanks for all the great help here for sure...talk to you all soon...

I'm need to work on my Backpack and final details on my Armor for MEPD requirements

Rob

Hi there,

I've been visiting these forums and decided that as I'm not to far off having a TD that I should now strat chatting!

I'm Brad and from the UK. Also a member of some other topic related forums and may know a couple of you from there.

As soon as my TD is complete I will post a boatload of pics!

Cheers guys,

Smally.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, TD-9285 chiming in. I usually jus tpoke around the detachment boards without signing in but I figured I'd actually log in and say something since I got nominated for Detachment CO. Admittedly, I'm not active on detachment boards but I figured I'd say hi and I might volunteer my services if needed. Happy to help where I can.