New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hey guys,

Some of you know me from the FISD. Even though I havent gone dirty yet...wait what am I saying...all I have is a helmet. With a bit of luck tonight I shall purchase my armor tho.

Also if you are looking for any T track, I just might have the best price on that in town.

Glad to be here.

Hey guys,

Some of you know me from the FISD. Even though I havent gone dirty yet...wait what am I saying...all I have is a helmet. With a bit of luck tonight I shall purchase my armor tho.

Also if you are looking for any T track, I just might have the best price on that in town.

Glad to be here.

Welcome! And I saw the T-track you're selling. Looks like a great deal.

Hello everybody,

My name is Ross and I'm a trooper in the Alabama Garrison. I'm thinking about starting a TD pretty soon and I figured I'd troll around here for a bit looking for some tips and tricks.

Hope to join the ranks soon and I'll see y'all around the forums.

Hello everybody,

My name is Ross and I'm a trooper in the Alabama Garrison. I'm thinking about starting a TD pretty soon and I figured I'd troll around here for a bit looking for some tips and tricks.

Hope to join the ranks soon and I'll see y'all around the forums.

welcome aboard i just moved from ala nice to see another alabama boy here

Hello, my name is Jason Robicheau and I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I have been a member of the 501st and Canadian Garrison since 2003 as TK2230. I will be changing my TK into a TD. Currently I am in the process of having a new house built and most of my SW props/costumes are packed. I hope to have the TD conversion completed by the end of July (the fullers earth and hairspay is ready to go ). I am also working on a 501st Clone Commander bust up, a tie pilot and AT-AT driver costume.

J

Hi everyone! My name is Dexter, thanks for letting me join your awesome forum. = ) I have a helmet thats almost assembled. Soon I am going to sandify the heck out of it. Then I'm going to build me some armor, a backpack, big long blaster, etc... etc... so far all I have are a few half built helmets in varying stages of assembly. Cant have too many buckets. What if there's a fire? = )

I am a video editor and visual effects producer. Happily married. 1 daughter.

Thanks for all the tutorials, links and progress pix in the forum. They provide tremendous help and inspiration.

Now I am off to learn how to post pix in this forum properly...

Later gents.

Peace.

• 2 weeks later...

hello all

i'am a newb here and a memeber since 2003 of the canadian garrison of the 501st. outa toronto canada

came close to TD status a few times but couldn't bring myseld to weather the pretty whites so i sold my backpack and put away my ammo pouches untill a later date

i collect toys and props STAR WARS and BSG

you are all welcome to a peek at it all here

enjoy

http://community.webshots.com/user/bria ... ction_pics

tk..out

Hello guys, Shukree@TD4910 here all the way from Brunei(i guess the only Sandtrooper on the island of Borneo ). Not a handy man but did manage to get my FX dirty. But still waiting parts to have it MEPD approved. Hopefully it will one day....someday...just not today

Ya'all hav a nice day now ya'er

Hello guys, Shukree@TD4910 here all the way from Brunei(i guess the only Sandtrooper on the island of Borneo ). Not a handy man but did manage to get my FX dirty. But still waiting parts to have it MEPD approved. Hopefully it will one day....someday...just not today

Ya'all hav a nice day now ya'er

Hi

Being in the Army I have done a stint in the Borneo jungle. MMmmmm, what a **** hole (for me) 3 weeks jungle training. mosquitoes, ants, the weather and not to mention no washing or shaving for 3 weeks. no soap within 20 clicks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, My names is Russell

Nickname WAFL

Recently while talking to a friend (from Mountain Garrison DRS) he got me into the whole idea of building up and joining the 501st, so I am still kind of over whelmed by how much there is to do and what to do. Figured I would look into help here and meet everyone.

I really have no idea what I am doing or where to get started. All help with finding kits and everything else would be awesome.

Looking forward to joining the ranks.

Russell

Hi Russell,

I'm the GML (garrison membership liaison) for Garrison Titan so will be tracking your progress here with much interest

Just remember that few of us had any idea of what we were doing when we first started too, so you're in good company my friend.

Feel free to post or PM any questions you may have - I know getting started is like taking a sip from a firehose.

Paul

I am an American in the Italica Garrison here in Italy. My wife is in the USAF. Looking forward to my TD designation and can't wait to be deployed. Glad to be a part of the forum. Very good info. Talk to you all later.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I'm Shelley from the Central California Garrison. I am still new to the 501st with a complete TK. I have all of the parts for TD and TX and hope to start both as soon as I start & complete modifications to a MR CE bucket. My ultimate goal is to become a member of MEPD - time frame about 18 months from now.