New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Howdy Brian! Glad to have ya aboard, and glad to hear you're goin' dirty.

I think this may be the 3rd alias you know me as (Aviator Vader & Jimmy BufFETT are the other 2.)

i have a hard enough time remembering that i registered as bh7602 on the phoenix squad forum, nevermind having a different one everywhere

other than phoenix squad, i'm tk7602 everywhere.

good work fella.

i truly love the TK's in action shot. AWSOME

what did you use for stands? did you use dragon figures?

I'm jealous!

Thanks for the kind words!

Simon, I used basic doll stands that attach to the figure's waists. I also replaced the marmit bodies with Dragon figures.

Now, I'm planning on getting a full size set of armor to troop in. I'm looking forward to joining the ranks soon.

Judging from the pic below, I don't think I made a good impression at the last trooping event I attended.

Posted Image

So, yeah. I think I'll remember to bring my armor next time around.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all!

My name is Todd and I'm a member of the Carolina Garrison. Joined in 2002 with my Biker Scout. Was PR Officer for the Garrison from 2004-2005. May have met a few of you at C3 briefly.

I'm currenlty in the Mortgage Business but also work in the entertainment industry (film, stage) and write.

Other costumes: TK, Imperial Officer, Custom Mandalorian.

Currently looking for a nice set of TD armor so I can get down and dirty.

Look forward to trooping with you guys one day.

Take care

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Paul and I live in the English countryside.

I currently have an FX Stormtrooper with SDS Hero lid which I have used for trooping.

- I have a set of SDS armour and Battle Spec helmet on the way which I planned to turn into a Sandtrooper, for this I picked up a BFG, Leather MP40 pouches and a backpack.

I was worried about dirtying the SDS armour given it's cost so when the opportunity to purchase a full VSF Sandtrooper arose I just had to have it!

Needless to say I now have enough stuff to kit out my own police department ; after I've finished my "dream" Sandtrooper from all the bits in my kit I'm sure some will go on sale

Anyway, nice to be here, there's so much great information on here!

Hi, I'm Kai from Nordic Garrison.

Not much sanddunes over here, but usually during the wintermonths, we do have plenty of white snow. So that's why my primary costume is now the snowtrooper. However I'm also Imperial Officer and Sith Lord on 501st. One ready red Royal Guard costume is also standing on my living room.

I should get tomorrow AP stormykit, -thanks for TD252, and I might convert it later as TD. This MEPD board feels very good resource to find ideas foar any stormy building-project. Looking forward to chat with you troopers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my name is Mathias I am located in Denmark europe

member of the Nordic garrison

Born in 1972 got to AP armor s one got dirty 2 years ago

(got to get a new backpack im equipped whit a spacepack

makes me look like an elephant in a Chinese porcelain store )

I love to come here and read and relax

I am not the big writer so I just read and enjoy

Peace

Greetings MEPD!

My name is Jonathan aka:Shunned,

Been a lurker for some months and decided to jump in a couple weeks ago. Haven't posted much and when I do its usually a question or two and everyone here is very helpful! I got my armor recently and am dead set on become one of the mepd's finest of course!

You may also know me from TDH, RPF, CT.net, 501st(BH/SL-8899), and such!;) You might also remember me...I was the C3 VADER!;)

Looking forward to hanging with you all at one point or another. Need anything from me feel free to gimme a yell...or a pm at least! I'm a painter/ prop builder when I have the time and a graphic artist the rest of the time!...at work of course funding my Imperial habits!

Looking forward to building my TD with you folks!

See you in the trenches!

shunned

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all, my name is Jonathan. Totally new to all of this, but I have spoken to a couple of you already. Looking forward to learning and getting to know everyone. Thanks.

DuneSoldat

Welcome to trooper school.

• 1 month later...

Hello all!

New guy here, just wanted to say hi.

I'm one of those guys that was in line back in 77 (multiple times) to see SW. I guess I really never got over the experience because here I am 41 and still into it!

I have recently purchased an SPFX ANH and SDS Stunt & Hero buckets all still waiting to arrive.

My plans for the next couple years is to build a complete and accurate ANH Vader, ESB or ROTJ Vader, ANH Stormtrooper and R2D2. To that end I am tring to sign up at as many forums as possible.

Anyways, looking forward to digging through tons of info here and elsewhere!