New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hello, names Eric from Western Mass, I have FX TK armor, seemed that might be a headache to upgrade for approval so opted to get dirty and ordered my TD kit yesterday. So know looking to do it all right and go Swat! 

Welcome here to the MEPD, Eric. I am glad to hear that you want to build your TD as accurately as possible. SWAT is the cherry on the cake. Do you already know which trooper you want to emulate?

8 hours ago, bigwam said:

Welcome here to the MEPD, Eric. I am glad to hear that you want to build your TD as accurately as possible. SWAT is the cherry on the cake. Do you already know which trooper you want to emulate?

Not yet, seems like the captain is most popular so I’ll probably not do him. Lol, I’ll definitely be doing some research and probably go with one thats wearing a black pauldron. 

Hi my name is Jarrett Sansoni, I've been in contact with the Cloud City Garrison for a while and have recently wrapped up work on my TD kit just putting my name out here as it was suggested in the things to do when I apply for 501st membership. 

• 1 month later...

Well, it has been a few years! I'm Back! 

Happy to be here! This time I am going to make a pack and wont be going to haul it to Tunisia! 

Anyone point an old new guy in the right direction to start a pack? 

Hi Michael, welcome back (soon with Pack) ...

We recently started a few topics about the individual packs and their individual parts, there are also some excellent WIPs included. Start a construction report and you will be helped !!

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?/forum/4-field-backpack/

Regards, bigwam

• Like 1

TD19743 Saying hello.

Picked up an abandoned armour project about a year ago, was a total mess. Would have been easier to buy a new kit, but I’m stubborn. Approved a few months ago. Have a selection of accessories and pauldrons so I can make a decision on the day of a troop about what configuration fits with the rest of the squad (we can’t alllll be Captains).

BF694717-3CA3-41BB-9CF3-B01BD110F11E.jpeg

12 hours ago, bigwam said:

Hi Michael, welcome back (soon with Pack) ...

We recently started a few topics about the individual packs and their individual parts, there are also some excellent WIPs included. Start a construction report and you will be helped !!

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?/forum/4-field-backpack/

Regards, bigwam

Thank you Thomas! 

Happy to be here!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Hide and welcome!:salute:

Good to have you here with us, you are not the first Japanese Sandtrooper here. 

Have fun roaming the forums here and always feel free to ask questions and don't worry about your English, the MEPD is a multinational and multicultural forum, my mother tongue also isn't English. 

As a side note: I love Japanese Cars (I own a Subaru and a Suzuki) and the Japanese culture in general. 

10 hours ago, Hausi said:

こんにちは非表示、ようこそ!:敬礼:

私たちと一緒にここにいるのは良いことです、あなたはここで最初の日本のサンドトルーパーではありません。 

ここでフォーラムを歩き回って楽しんでください。いつでも気軽に質問して、英語を気にしないでください。MEPDは多国籍で多文化のフォーラムであり、私の母国語も英語ではありません。 

ちなみに、私は日本車(スバルとスズキを所有しています)と日本の文化全般が大好きです。 

Thank you I'm happy:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all I'm Pete from new Zealand I have a fully commissioned sandtrooper from rs propmasters hope to be approved in the coming weeks. Although I joined the local outpost 42 garrison in a weekend troop and had an absolute blast let me know what you think of my sandtrooper

received_347409260350503.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...