New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hi All, James here from Southern Cross Garrison, TK90673 i have also had my Sandtrooper 501st approved but have decided to get organised and get PO deployment. Can anyone point me in the process! do i have to apply for a TD number independantly of my TK number? 

I have the pics from my 501st submission, just need a few other shots and will request. Thanks all

9 hours ago, jeddz said:

Hi All, James here from Southern Cross Garrison, TK90673 i have also had my Sandtrooper 501st approved but have decided to get organised and get PO deployment. Can anyone point me in the process! do i have to apply for a TD number independantly of my TK number? 

I have the pics from my 501st submission, just need a few other shots and will request. Thanks all

Hey James,

Here's a link to the process.

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?/forum/12-mepd-police-officer-program/

Your ID number is the same whatever costume you now get approved. Only the preceding letters change (TD, TK, TI etc).

As it says at the top of the link I've provided above, read through a few of the other successfully deployed PO threads to see what questions you still have.

Good luck mate.

Hi there all, Shaun (AKA Shrek) here from Southern Dewback Garrison, My Tk ID is-19860 i have a Imperial Gunner approval in the 501st but  I have decided to get organised and start my sandtrooper build. I have done about 95% of my build so far all I have left is the strapping system and start to build the backpack thought I would drop and line and say hello to everyone here........ 

• Like 1

Hi folks,

I just got my 501st approval as TD-15676 and want to introduce myself here. My name is Stefan, I´m 38 years old, I live in Germany and I´m just taking my first steps into a larger world here :)

Looks like there´s tons of good advice in this forum, so I hope I can contribute to it one day.

And now, move along, move along....

Hi Shaun and Stefan, welcome to the MEPD! :salute:

Always nice to see more people finding their way here and also nice to have another fellow German wanting to join the ranks. Have fun here guys at one of the best detachments! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! 

My name is Nick, I'm from the CT Garrison. TX-686. I Joined back in 2001 and had a TD and TB then, but I took a hiatus for a while. I got back involved 2 years ago and now have a Death Trooper and am going to be building a new TD, as my prior one was WAAAAAYYY different compared to todays standards! It was original FX Armor for those who  remember that stuff! I'm definitely looking forward to getting back in the dirt! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

My name is Dave. I'm new to the MEPD board and still have not got my kit yet but working on it.

I've been going back and for on either a TK or TD for my first build, and keep leaning towards being a Sandy for my first build, guess the sand and dirty color of the TD reminds me of my time in the sand box lol.

Do have quite a few questions about the TD though.

Not sure were on forum is best place to start asking the questions though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2019 at 4:23 PM, Manbehindthemask said:

Greetings from Rochester NY! My name is Ryan, TK 91593. Been with the Legion and Garrison Excelsior since September 2018 and I am interested in sometime down the road becoming a TD! 

Hi, Ryan. I am in your garrison but in the capital district. If you need any help, this is the place to be. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Hello! TD-20505 here. I joined 501st for the Dewback Ridge Garrison back in December. 

I just wanted to clarify the different levels. I'm assuming I'm Level 1, but I have never submitted to anyone at MEPD. Let me know who to submit pics to. I'm not interested in PO or SWAT at this point. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pbW7rZUyTR0XSee09eAjTCo9r3xPvaQl/view?usp=drivesdk

• 2 weeks later...

Time to get dirty. 

Hey! I'm TK-91091 with an Anovos that needs to get dirty and I know I have come to the right place. ;)

Cheers all!

On 3/23/2019 at 5:24 PM, cktrooper said:

Hello! TD-20505 here. I joined 501st for the Dewback Ridge Garrison back in December. 

I just wanted to clarify the different levels. I'm assuming I'm Level 1, but I have never submitted to anyone at MEPD. Let me know who to submit pics to. I'm not interested in PO or SWAT at this point. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pbW7rZUyTR0XSee09eAjTCo9r3xPvaQl/view?usp=drivesdk

No need to submit photos for Level 1 clearance. As an approved 501st member you are already there! For PO and SWAt in the future you would submit to the deployment officers for review in the forums. 

9 hours ago, T K said:

Time to get dirty. 

Hey! I'm TK-91091 with an Anovos that needs to get dirty and I know I have come to the right place. ;)

Cheers all!

Welcome, I have a (mostly) Anovos sandy also! Feel free to ask any questions you may have, we are here to help! 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Everyone

Joe here. I'm currently in Garrison Titan out in Washington. Though the Army is about to move me to Florida. Currently a 501st approved sandy working on my PO Deployment fixes so I can request deployment. Need to acquire more accurate boots, couple repairs to my backpack and finish modifying my DLT-19. Check me out on Instagram and follow me @DertiBerti.

• Like 1