New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

On ‎26‎-‎3‎-‎2018 at 11:51 AM, Ruley86 said:

Hi all. I have been a long time reader but first time poster. Looking to get my armour finished and 501st approved soon in the future. Just need to order a few more parts. Ie boots and pouches and then will have everything ready to rock and roll soon there after. Look forward to hearing from you all. 

Welcome to the MEPD Brett!

Good to see that you have been doing some reading first! Doing research is half the fun I always say!

Looking forward to seeing your build topic :duim:

4 hours ago, TD23272 said:

Hi all, Rick TD-23272 aka here checking in from the UK and still as confused by navigating the sand pit as a Trooper being mind tricked! 

After a few glasses of blue milk you'll find your way around the boards Rick!

Welcome to the MEPD and enjoy the neighbourhood!

• Like 1

Hi everyone. My name is Jason and I am an approved ANH Pilot looking to become a TD. I am currently working with a set of TM armor and waiting for some other bits to come in, might even do a build thread as I am waiting 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Volksjager said:

Hi everyone. My name is Jason and I am an approved ANH Pilot looking to become a TD. I am currently working with a set of TM armor and waiting for some other bits to come in, might even do a build thread as I am waiting 

Hello Jason! Welcome to the MEPD and  with a TM at hand you're on the right track! Good luck with your build and creating a WIP thread never hurts :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tattoodude414 said:

Hello everyone my name is Art Green I’m from the Ct Garrison ,I’m currently in the process of building s Jedha patrol trooper preferably a heavy weapons trooper ... 

Welcome! You came to the right place for the Jedha Patrol Trooper. Be sure to check out our CRL: http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TD_R1_Jedha_Sandtrooper

also check out this build for more help!

@yoshix  currenly is the only R1 Jedha Trooper. His build is top notch

• Like 1

12 hours ago, henselmonster said:

Welcome! You came to the right place for the Jedha Patrol Trooper. Be sure to check out our CRL: http://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TD_R1_Jedha_Sandtrooper

also check out this build for more help!

@yoshix  currenly is the only R1 Jedha Trooper. His build is top notch

I’m thinking I like the crystal pack trooper and this is what I’m aiming for since I have the orange Pauldron .. z

46A94B9D-0483-465D-A84B-12F766DEE88D.jpeg

5 hours ago, henselmonster said:

Aweosme! That’s perfect we need a model to finish our Crystal Patrol CRL. Up for it when you finish your build??

Yes sir, absolutely I would love that,

I broke my back so I’m  having back surgery I should know more after this Monday 4/9 ...

Hi everyone! My name is Jeff, and I'm a Bantha-less Bantha Rider from Star Garrison that is looking to hop the fence from roaming the Jundland Wastes to scavenge to roaming the Jundland Wastes to execute scavengers! ~_^ I look forward to researching and working towards a slot on the MEPD SWAT team.  Any and all  info/guidance is much appreciated! ^_^

Hello! I've been in the legion 2 years. I started as a HWT two years ago, then converted it to a standard shiny TK. Last year I became the crl for the wolfpack malevolence clone grunt. I miss being dusty so now I want to convert my TK to a docking bay TD. 

Hello everyone, my name is Jeff and I live in the metropolitan Atlanta area. I became an official member (#2001) of the Mandalorian Mercs Costuming Club in January 2018 and I am now considering TK/TD build. I have some access to the GA garrison 501st forum and FB because we share events and I have requested cadet status with the Georgia Garrison. Since I do not currently have a TK finished, here is a recent shot of my Mandalorian Sniper at the 2018 Atlanta Saint Patrick’s Day Parade. 

C6xl5nL.jpg

I am currently working on a Rogue One TK/ TD??? and Jedah Crystal Patrol Field Pack. I have a jimmiroquai full kit with undersuit and helmet. I am still waiting on my boots and gloves from Imperial Boots. Further, I have a Rogue One E-11 from HFX. For the Crystal Pack I have all the components and will begin work on it once the armor is done. Lastly, I will be building a T-21 after the pack. This is the link to my build:
https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/44463-11b30b4’s-rotk-build/

I began my build and am currently posting updates on it over on FISD. I started to gather all the components for the Crystal Pack before it transferred to MEPD. Ideally, I would like to be an approved member of both FISD and MEPD; however, I am unclear what level of weathering will be accepted by FISD and just how dirty I will need to be for MEPD. If this cannot be accomplished I will get my TK approval first then get dirty for the TD approval unless there is some rule prohibiting this.

Anyway, I am happy to be here and hope to contribute to the discussions here.