New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

On ‎10‎-‎3‎-‎2018 at 5:47 PM, CptCasey said:

TK-31111 here. Starting my research on how to get dirty!

Now that's what I like to read and you're at the right address here!

Please shout out if you need any kind of help.

Good luck on your quest to the dirty side of the Empire :duim:

Not yet commissioned trooper here.

TK kit -  check (trimmed and started fitting)

backpack kit - check (starting the build)

pauldron - on order

pouches -  on order

Everything I have needed or had questions about, I found here.

A great resource for any reference dealing with TD's, and helpful,

encouraging members that make great products, as well!

Looking forward to making the dirty leap into Sarlaac's sandy home

and joining the ranks of the TD!

• Upvote 1

Hiya! I’m currently working on my sand trooper build, and it’s going well so far! We are almost ready to put all of the pieces together, and we will hopefully have it ready by the end of this month.

Its been a journey already trying to form the kit to fit me, but I’ve had a lot of fun working on it! 

Thanks for all of the help so far! :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, birthdaydino said:

Hiya! I’m currently working on my sand trooper build, and it’s going well so far! We are almost ready to put all of the pieces together, and we will hopefully have it ready by the end of this month.

Its been a journey already trying to form the kit to fit me, but I’ve had a lot of fun working on it! 

Welcome to the MEPD Aimee!! It's so good to a female TD!!

Are you already familiar with the Desert Foxes, the all ladies patrol of the MEPD? If not, make sure that once you are approved you'll become a part of the most awesome all female group within the 501st!

9 hours ago, birthdaydino said:

Wooo! She’s here! She’s on the forums!

lets get that armor done!

9 hours ago, Veronica said:

Thank you!! Who do I contact to get the full benifits of MEPD goodness? I’m especially interested in purchasing a racing shirt.

This should get you there if you haven't found it already :salute:

Hey everyone:salute:

Looking forward to start yet another build and to take part of this Community  with the iconic Sandtrooper with equally iconic RS-suit, ordered a few days ago and super-excited to receive it and the end goal is S.W.A.T with  the "look Sir droids" desert sergeant. Have a FOTK to build (waiting for delivery) so not sure exactly when this build starts but it will:peace: (did I say I was super-excited:engel:)

Posted Image

Hi all. I have been a long time reader but first time poster. Looking to get my armour finished and 501st approved soon in the future. Just need to order a few more parts. Ie boots and pouches and then will have everything ready to rock and roll soon there after. Look forward to hearing from you all. 

• Like 1