New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hi all. Just finished my first build (TK) and had an awesome time doing it. Now it is time for a TD. Which is what I really wanted to do in the first place :)  Still doing some research but hope to get started soon!  

5 minutes ago, Wook1138 said:

Hi all. Just finished my first build (TK) and had an awesome time doing it. Now it is time for a TD. Which is what I really wanted to do in the first place :)  Still doing some research but hope to get started soon!  

You came to the right place! Welcome. Feel free to reach out with any questions!

• Like 1

On ‎20‎-‎2‎-‎2018 at 7:51 PM, Wook1138 said:

First of all welcome to the MEPD! My first advice would be to start reading all the different build threads so you get a general idea of what you gotten yourself into ;)

Good luck and we're here to help!

• Like 1

hi all

im peter gordon from new zealand

im currently building a darth vader kit but still waiting for parts so in the mean time im looking to build a sandtrooper

ive got my eye on a couple of kits so will post up with what happens 

cheers pete

On ‎21‎-‎2‎-‎2018 at 11:02 AM, nzpete said:

hi all

im peter gordon from new zealand

im currently building a darth vader kit but still waiting for parts so in the mean time im looking to build a sandtrooper

ive got my eye on a couple of kits so will post up with what happens 

cheers pete

Hey Pete, welcome to the MEPD and how cool is it to have someone from New Zealand on the boards here!

Shout out if you are in need of any assistance, we're here to help!

5 minutes ago, Duden15 said:

Hi everyone

Im Paul from Germany.  After reading on this forum for 3 years, I decided on a RS Kit.  I just started with the helmet.

Thanks

Wilkommen zum MEPD Paul, Welcome to the MEPD!

You have chosen wisely and with a bunch of SWAT troopers in germany that can help you out I'm expecting a great endresult :duim:

• Like 1

On 2018-02-20 at 1:19 PM, dutchy said:

First of all welcome to the MEPD! My first advice would be to start reading all the different build threads so you get a general idea of what you gotten yourself into ;)

Good luck and we're here to help!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I’m still in the process of getting my TK up to Centurion status (hopefully) over at FISD, and I have my second kit in hand and ready for another build. I haven’t had a lot of time to browse this site, so where is the best place to post and view build threads.  Thanks!

Hi all,

I’m a visiting TK from the shiny world of the FISD. Inevitably, I’ll be going dirty at some stage, so I thought I’d sign up and start watching some build threads and doing some research.  

I’m a proud UKG member and Imperial Attache over at FISD, so I love the finer details and accuracy of both armour and blasters.  Looking forward to learning more about TDs and making a few new contacts. 

Best wishes,

Dan

t9z8ge3.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, I'm Wayne from Orange County, CA. I am a 501st member with a Tie Pilot, Tie Reserve, and Imperial Officer. Looking to start making a Sandtrooper soon. I have an Anovos TK kit that is gonna end up getting dirty. I joined the forum 6 months ago but finally got around to posting. I'm helping my gf Maryann (who is also a 501st member with a Tie Reserve) put together her Sandtrooper with great advice and help from Gary Howe (TD 369).

On ‎26‎-‎2‎-‎2018 at 9:35 PM, CableGuy said:

Hi all,

I’m a visiting TK from the shiny world of the FISD. Inevitably, I’ll be going dirty at some stage, so I thought I’d sign up and start watching some build threads and doing some research.  

I’m a proud UKG member and Imperial Attache over at FISD, so I love the finer details and accuracy of both armour and blasters.  Looking forward to learning more about TDs and making a few new contacts. 

Best wishes,

Dan

t9z8ge3.jpg

Welcome to the MEPD Dan, good to have you here!

Looking forward to seeing you becoming dirty!

Oh and could you please adjust your signature to 600x200 pixels. It's a little bit too big at this moment.

19 hours ago, Deuce017 said:

Hi, I'm Wayne from Orange County, CA. I am a 501st member with a Tie Pilot, Tie Reserve, and Imperial Officer. Looking to start making a Sandtrooper soon. I have an Anovos TK kit that is gonna end up getting dirty. I joined the forum 6 months ago but finally got around to posting. I'm helping my gf Maryann (who is also a 501st member with a Tie Reserve) put together her Sandtrooper with great advice and help from Gary Howe (TD 369).

Officially welcome to the MEPD then Wayne!

Looking forward to seeing you both in armor, good luck with the build(s). :duim:

On ‎23‎-‎2‎-‎2018 at 8:02 PM, Wook1138 said:

I haven’t had a lot of time to browse this site, so where is the best place to post and view build threads.  Thanks!

You can find various build threads in the barracks section and in the Police Officer and SWAT section of the boards. For the field pack you can check out the topics that are listed under the Field backpack section! :duim:

• Like 1