New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Greetings Sandys. 

Just received my BBB for my first ever build, a 2mm ABS TD kit from Ross at RWA Creations.  Have started trimming and have a build log in FISD, I'll load up a WIP here when I eventually find the right place  as I'll take all the help I can get!!

• Upvote 1

On 12/20/2017 at 5:30 AM, Sandy Soldier said:

Greetings Sandys. 

Just received my BBB for my first ever build, a 2mm ABS TD kit from Ross at RWA Creations.  Have started trimming and have a build log in FISD, I'll load up a WIP here when I eventually find the right place  as I'll take all the help I can get!!

Definitely need to get that WIP posted here as we are the experts when it comes to all things sandy. 

Hiya everyone, it's about time that I put my Sandy armor together! I've gotta admit, I'm a bit intimidated with starting my research on a whole new kit, but it should be a fun process. Looking forward to the build and thanks in advance for any help.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Chopper48104 said:

Hiya everyone, it's about time that I put my Sandy armor together! I've gotta admit, I'm a bit intimidated with starting my research on a whole new kit, but it should be a fun process. Looking forward to the build and thanks in advance for any help.

If you can build a biker scout than you can build a sandy! We're here to help you! Start  your WIP thread so we can follow along the progress

Hello all,

TD 21867, Jack from United Kingdom, Derbyshire. Cleared for the first time ever! Just awaiting reply for my MEPD clearance and I’m all done. Looking to do my induction in Exeter next February or Birmingham in March. :) 

Hello from a new recruit,

I'm  Dustin from Cincinnati Ohio area.  After considerable research.  I've decided to go with RS prop master kit for Sandy.  I'm looking forward to starting my build and future deployment upon completion.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi there, although I already signed up for the forum in 2014, it took over 3 1/2 years for my first post ;-)
I'm Kai, a 47 year old child from germany and I love to run around in plastic....
I think it is about time to get dirty....so hopefully my WIP will start soon.

I'm still in research mode and gathering all the parts I need....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2