New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

13 hours ago, SgtMaximus said:

Hello everyone. I'm from Dallas. Decided to do a sandy because a TK was just too shiny. Plus sandys have cooler weapons. I'm a nurse so weekends are usually my only building times. USMC veteran. Looking forward to getting dirty! Everyone has been super helpful. 

welcome to the boards!!

:salute:

11 hours ago, SandEEQuiNN said:

TD91197 here, haven't been very active but plan to be! Hello everyone :)

Welcome!!! Great to see that you have chimed in here sister of the sand!!

Hello,

I am from Indonesia. I just got my set from RS. Have contacted my local outpost. & was warmly welcomed. I aspire to be deployed as SWAT someday.

I have unfortunately lost the bottom part of the water bottle of my move along fieldpack. I would appreciate If anyone can recommend me the specifics of the dimensions / type of the water bottle. I did contact RS though and Rob, as reliable as ever said he would help.

I am also in the process of acquiring my pouches. They are on their way. 

As soon as i get everything in place, i will start my deployment process. 

Looking to hear more from fellow TDs. 

Thanks

On ‎29‎-‎3‎-‎2017 at 3:33 AM, OneDapperSapper said:

Hellow all, saw a sandy here in knoxville and thought what the ****, I'll step into this door.

You have chosen wisely, Welcome to the MEPD!! :duim:

On ‎29‎-‎3‎-‎2017 at 4:23 AM, Squall said:

Hello,

I am from Indonesia. I just got my set from RS. Have contacted my local outpost. & was warmly welcomed. I aspire to be deployed as SWAT someday.

I have unfortunately lost the bottom part of the water bottle of my move along fieldpack. I would appreciate If anyone can recommend me the specifics of the dimensions / type of the water bottle. I did contact RS though and Rob, as reliable as ever said he would help.

I am also in the process of acquiring my pouches. They are on their way. 

As soon as i get everything in place, i will start my deployment process. 

Looking to hear more from fellow TDs. 

Thanks

Welcome to the boards Vincent, selamat!!

Have you talked with Eric already, he can help you out too as far as I know :duim:

Welcome to the boards Vincent, selamat!!

Have you talked with Eric already, he can help you out too as far as I know :duim:

Hi Dutchy, if you're talking about my local "outpost", yeap, already got in touch with them. Can't wait .. thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎1‎-‎4‎-‎2017 at 4:46 AM, Squall said:

Hi Dutchy, if you're talking about my local "outpost", yeap, already got in touch with them. Can't wait .. thanks

Great!!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just had my registration authorised so thought I'd say hi.

I'm James, a Police Officer from England (hence my interest in doing a MEPD suit). Ha.

I've just finished a TX suit from ATA and ordered a TD suit from them with the intention of going for SWAT level and picking a specific trooper.

There's a ten month wait for the armour, but have got a Shore Trooper to build first, and then a pack. And a blaster...

Man that's a serious wait time. Since you're in the UK,  have you looked into TM armor or RS Props? Have you joined the 501st yet? If so, update your profile here and provide your link to your 501st profile for verification so you can access 501st only sections here. 

Man that's a serious wait time. Since you're in the UK,  have you looked into TM armor or RS Props? Have you joined the 501st yet? If so, update your profile here and provide your link to your 501st profile for verification so you can access 501st only sections here. 

I have looked at propmasters, but ATA is considerably cheaper and I have built one of his suits before, plus I only need the hard armour as all soft parts are the same as the TX. It's not as much of a concern because I have a shoretrooper to build and the pack, which will require research :)

I'm not 501st yet, I'm just waiting on my neck seal and I'll be submitting my TX for clearance. Hopefully will be cleared soon. Once done I'll link my ID.

Welcome aboard Rob, Steve and Noodles

they really are great bunch on these boards and there is no other place to be in all honesty to get the best advice and info on all things Sandie related... 

so ask away, the only dumb question is the one not asked...

:peace:

Hey all,

A new Trooper here. I'm Szen, from London UK.

Just been informed that my RS Sandie build will be delivered to me for Friday (in 48hrs)... It's been an anxious 9 week wait!

Once I get it, it'll be a rush job to get everything ready (including finishing my two T-21 builds for me and my son) for a special charity troop at my late daughter's hospital on May The Fourth. Talk about cutting it close!

After that, I'll be getting myself properly cleared with the UKG before I start on the serious weathering task to get a shot at the MEPD. Wish me luck!

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Szennyboy said:

Hey all,

A new Trooper here. I'm Szen, from London UK.

Just been informed that my RS Sandie build will be delivered to me for Friday (in 48hrs)... It's been an anxious 9 week wait!

Once I get it, it'll be a rush job to get everything ready (including finishing my two T-21 builds for me and my son) for a special charity troop at my late daughter's hospital on May The Fourth. Talk about cutting it close!

After that, I'll be getting myself properly cleared with the UKG before I start on the serious weathering task to get a shot at the MEPD. Wish me luck! emoji4.png

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Good luck with your builds!

• Upvote 1