New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Gidday troopers.
After now 14 years with the 501st I have decided its time to work on my 2nd favourite costume... TD.
My TB has become my primary costume, the TD is well and truly coming together.

The dry dusty lands of South Australia will have another TD.

DSCN1093_zpsr9nwud7c.jpg

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 2:18 PM, LoveMonkey said:

Welcome Alex, glad to have you.  I'm 6'4" and 220 lbs and my AM kit fits great.  Another garrison mate with a bit of a belly also has an AM kit.  All in all, I think you'll be quite happy with it.

Thanks! That's good news for me! It has been shipped so it shouldn't be long and Ill get to see how it all is going to look!

On 2015-07-17 at 0:31 AM, Kaspar said:

Hello MEPD!! My name is Jeff and I live in Ontario Canada! It has been a life long dream to become a Sandtrooper and having the 501st and MEPD to help me along has been a blessing in disguise. I am still researching all topics for an armour set and will hopefully pull the trigger soon. Cant wait for it to be complete and join the MEPD ranks. SWAT here I come! Anyways, just wanted to say cant wait to troop with my brothers. See you all soon in the Cantina!

Kaspar

Welcome Jeff, hopefully we will get to see yo soon a t a troop either down here in Niagara or better yet close to your home. Welcome aboard to the sands brother

Welcome to all you troopers and recruits! Looking forward to seeing all interested members fulfill all the requirements to get standard Deployment and possible SWAT Status! On behalf of the proud members of Command Staff, Good luck and Get Dirty! =)

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/08/2016 at 11:35 AM, Merak said:

Hi Troopers, 

I'm Guillaume from France. 

I'll begin soon a first armor, a Sandtrooper of course. I've found a good kit maker and will explore the forum to make it looking nice, goal is to validate it to be a proud 501st member, one day. 

I'll travel to Orlando for SWC 2017, hope to be ready for the event, cheers :)

Si besoin d'aide pour ton Sand, mp moi :)

Hello all,

I'm Chris from Lancashire U.K.

I've finally got around to getting my hands on a TD kit ... it will be my first somewhat "proper" build as i already have a tie that was built for me.

A fellow TD has build the helmet for me and i'm currently painting it. Got the Karrimor and am slowly gathering the parts needed for my #5 Pack.

No doubt there will many many questions coming your way.

TD2%20-%20Copy1.jpg

On 9/30/2016 at 7:18 AM, Bozzy said:

Hello all,

I'm Chris from Lancashire U.K.

I've finally got around to getting my hands on a TD kit ... it will be my first somewhat "proper" build as i already have a tie that was built for me.

A fellow TD has build the helmet for me and i'm currently painting it. Got the Karrimor and am slowly gathering the parts needed for my #5 Pack.

No doubt there will many many questions coming your way.

TD2%20-%20Copy1.jpg

Welcome! Our hobby can get pricey quick, take your time and enjoy the build. At least you live in the country where most of the screen accurate parts are located! Us Americans have to pay exchange fees and shipping! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

my Name is Martin, i´m 19 years old and i came from Bavaria, Germany.

I built with my father this two Sandtroopers:

Our first costume was a Tusken Raider and this was the next Project. Now, we are approved and i am happy about this.

Thank you for all tips and opinions in the thread!

The next Project is the backpack ....

Regards, Martin

Hey everyone!

My name is Ben - TK31037 from German Garrison.
I decided recently to convert my TK to TD. My plan is to reach at least PO with my TD, but I'll keep a possible SWAT-Application in mind when I do my helmet/the weathering/and so on. You'll never know :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Greetings all,

I'm Jesse from Garrison Corellia, I just got approval for an IC and TI reserve and now I'm dedicating myself to finishing up my TD before Rogue 1 debuts in theaters. The armor I'm working with is an Anovos kit that I've had to add some shims to to fit my larger than standard frame so I'll be lurking around in the build threads looking for pointers. Thanks for letting me sign up!

Hey everyone!

Eric, CT/CC/BH-11281 from the 70th Explorers Garrison!  I'm the GMBO for the 70th and our logo is a Sandtrooper, so I wanted to make sure anyone that wants to collect anything sandy sees them!!

Thanks, all!