New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hi everyone.

My name is Andrzej. I'm a member of Polish Garrison Polonia Minor Squad currently live in Tromsø, Norway.

Get my Sand as a birthday gift (40) from my wife - approved in May 2016. I'm happy to be a part of the "fighting dirty" community.

Regards.

Good Morning to everyone from Italy. My name is Lorenzo, and back in February I acquired my ANOVOS TK armor kit; my initial idea was to build a regular TK, but well.... I changed my mind :D

I'll start a topic where I'll show you my, unfortunately slow, progresses...

See you in the proper section...

Dorn out..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi from the UK. Just ordered my sandy kit from RWA and will be putting going for a swat cantina captain if all goes to plan. Apologies in advance for the stupid questions which I will no doubt be asking over the coming months!

Will I need to start my WIP thread on here as well as UKG, or can I just link to UKG when i think I'm ready to go for swat?

Cheers,

Kev

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Howdy, folks!  My name's Rick and I'm a new TK in Garrison Titan, and hail from Seattle, WA.  I just got my second Anovos kit and am planning on building it (or stealing sections from my current TK) into my TD.  Looking forward to all the fun building packs and tracking down the ammo pouches and getting dirty with the weathering!

2 hours ago, Caligari said:

Howdy, folks!  My name's Rick and I'm a new TK in Garrison Titan, and hail from Seattle, WA.  I just got my second Anovos kit and am planning on building it (or stealing sections from my current TK) into my TD.  Looking forward to all the fun building packs and tracking down the ammo pouches and getting dirty with the weathering!

Welcome Rick, let us know how we can help.

Hello! 

My name is Corey. I had a tk in the mid south garrison back in the day but I've been inactive for a few years after selling the kit--desperate times :(--anyway I'm now in Hawaii, and have met most of the Pacific Outpost, I have mostly completed a new set of armor this time going for a dirtier look :td:. Hopefully I will have everything else I need in the next couple of months to reactivite my 501st status, and return to this hobby that I've missed over the last few years. 

• Like 1

Hello, i´m Thomas from Germany.

I´m 45 Years old and a 501st-member with a Tusken (DZ-30571).

My son and i will built two Sandtrooper. We like it dirty :woot:

I hope, i find many informations to built a great trooper!

Thanks, Thomas

Good Evening,

Short introduction: James from just north of Toronto. Just received my BBB and fulfilling a dream like many others here.

As a boy in 1977, I remember yelling at the screen that if the door is locked, don't move on to the next one,......kick it in ! The shiny one is in there !!

Still learning to navigate the forums but really looking forward to meeting local troopers and joining the ranks.

Thanks for your time.    James

Hi Folks, my name is Dave, Im from Dublin in Ireland and I'm delighted to join you guys on the forum.  I've been looking through the threads for the past couple of weeks and found them really helpful.  Currently waiting on my TD kit which should be with me in about three weeks time.  

While waiting I've almost completed by E11 doopy doos coversion and Im about half way through scratch building a T21.

5 minutes ago, LoveMonkey said:

Welcome Dave! I'd love to see some pictures of your T-21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome.  I've taken some photos throughout the build and i reckon in another week I'll have some decent photos to show of the build from the start up to the painting stage.  Im about three quarters of the way through the build at the moment.

Found so much info on the forum to help me along with the build.    Im also two thirds of the way through a Millennium Falcon Build as well so Im up to my eyes in bits and bobs at the moment

1 hour ago, TD Sandboro said:

Greetings gentlemen.  I'm new to the group, and thanks for having me.  My long term goal is to get deployed as a Police Officer.  I need to get to get to work  on a backpack!  

TD-70281

Welcome!