New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Good day brothers and sisters, my name is Martin TD6758..25 years old, and member of the 501st Legion Costa Rica Outpost. In the last 2 years i beggin my convertion to Sandtrooper. With the help of my comerades and much patience, i got the aprovement in january of this year. My goal is to upgrade my armor for police officer status. Thanks alot for the resourses , research and the most important your help to all members including me, because i came here many times for search information. Backtime i was trying to create my account but for some extrange reason, when i finish the creation, the navigator send an error. Yesterday i try again and im here..

Saludos cordiales Compañeros..

Martín J.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for adding me.

I'm stoked to get started on my Sandtrooper. It may be a long and expensive process (especially the dang backpack), but I'm excited to work on it.

One question. I noticed that the headband is higher up the forehead like the one in the banner above/left. Why is that? Does that signify a rank?

Here's the genesis of my Sandy (of course I am swictching the sniper plate):

big_zps2xmx670i.jpg

Hello everyone. Thanks for the add. I signed up a few weeks back and have been researching and researching and just when I think I'm getting somewhere, doing a bit more research.

I'm Lee from London, 38 year old electrician and life long Star Wars fan.

I'm finally about to order my armour from RS and I'm aiming for it to be delivered in September. In the meantime I've been building a T-21 to go along with the E11 that RS are supplying.

I'm attending CE later this year so can hopefully meet up with a few of you.

I've just managed to acquire a Karrimore Tote Em frame and am looking at starting my pack build soon. Any pointers or nudges in the direction for the trays and bottles etc greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lee

I'm new here and live in Pittsburgh.

I just purchased my armor from AM which should arrive in June and I can't wait to put it together.

I've been searching around and am really excited to see the detail that people put into their costume, including those backpacks!

This is something that I've wanted for 40 years!