New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

I am born and raised Long Beach guy! I am over my El Dorado park. We have parties pretty often. You should sign up at the www.southerncaliforniagarrison.com boards to get started!

I am born and raised Long Beach guy! I am over my El Dorado park. We have parties pretty often. You should sign up at the www.southerncaliforniagarrison.com boards to get started!

Thanks. Just signed up. Waiting for approval. Can't wait to visit one of the parties.

Hi All,

I'm so late to this party, as i'm half way through my build !!!!

My name is Lee, I live in Essex, UK.

Having started my Sandy path a few months ago now, I can already say that you guys have made me feel very welcome :)

While I wait for my armour to arrive, I thought i'd get started on my T21, because it looked easy :confused:

I'm going for a couple of trooper combo's in one, the first being my Alley Check Captain and the second.... converting it to a Move Along.

I've pretty much finished my T21, started my Field Pack build, started researching my Bapty and already have my lid !!!!

I'm obviously a glutton for punishment with 100 projects on the go at once :woot:

Thank you guys for making me feel welcome !! and hi to all the potential new recruits !!!!

Hi, I'm from Southern California. I've seen the 501st pop up in the news from time to time, and recently decided to take the plunge. I like the Sandtrooper armor the best, so here I am. I'm on the waiting list for ATA so I'm going to start putting together accessories while I wait.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, my name is Kevin, and have always wanted to be a Sandtrooper, since seeing Star Wars on opening night back in 1977. I just requested Sandtrooper section access, and hope to apply for deployment as a Police Officer very soon. I have RS Prop Masters armor, and I am attempting the process of weathering my T-21 Blaster.

Looking forward to joining a great detachment, and group of fellow Sandtroopers.

Thanks,

Kevin.

New soon to be trooper in Ohio. S.W.A.T. team addition I will be!

My first build, and cannot go wrong with a sandtrooper!

I will say this is more daunting than I first anticiapate, however it is worth the work. My local 501 does a great deal of charity that is very close to me and tugs on the feels.

Any suggestions as I get started are of course welcomed!

I do love the serises of forums with detachments. I found something I can lose mysefl in, and my wallet!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Greetings from just outside New York City! I've finally got my armor on the way, and I thought I would start out building a Sandtrooper, one of my favourite troopers from the original trilogy. I think I'll be starting off with the Roadblock version 2 Captain as I'm not so certain about the backpack build yet, but all things in time!

I started off painting boots and getting the neck seal underway while I wait for the majestic box to arrive - can't wait to get started! Now to get on the hunt for a pauldron...

Hi everyone!

Greetings from just outside New York City! I've finally got my armor on the way, and I thought I would start out building a Sandtrooper, one of my favourite troopers from the original trilogy. I think I'll be starting off with the Roadblock version 2 Captain as I'm not so certain about the backpack build yet, but all things in time!

I started off painting boots and getting the neck seal underway while I wait for the majestic box to arrive - can't wait to get started! Now to get on the hunt for a pauldron...

Welcome! Good luck with your build.

• 2 weeks later...