New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

I've been lurching around here for a couple months now but haven't ever introduced myself officially.

Name is Matt Nicholls, from the Southern Dewback Garrison in Australia. I've been trooping in ROTJ TK armour for over a year now but just last week bought some TD armour and now can't wait to get dirty!

Just a quick introduction here...

I started out around 2003 as a Bikerscout. Joined the Golden Gate Garrison [TB-4642] now inactive. Then got an FX TK suit soon after but never trooped in it. I built the TK and have worn out to Halloween parties. But that's about it. I have always wanted to make it into a TD suit. So I quickly replaced the FX helmet for a more screen accurate one that I'm not too sure is TD worthy? I want to post pics of the helmet soon for review...

Anyways, even though I have FX armor, I'm content on using it for my TD.

I recently wore my tK to a costume fair and was thrilled when I had tons of requests for photos. It really got me wanting to fulfill the TD dream I've always had.

I need pretty much everything to transform into a TD and so any help by you guys would help. First on my list is a ICOMM system and to finish my E-11 PVC I started building but never finished.uh Next would be a pack from DirtyBoy.

Howdy troopers, Josh here. Signed up with the 501st back in May and currently have a TK and a Darth Revan under my belt with a Commander Wolffe on the building table. I've always had it in the back of my mind to get a TD going, but just never had the drive to do it.........UNTIL!

Last troop I ended up scuffing up one of my thighs and my bucket after me and a fellow trooper though it'd be a good idea to jog the last bit of a 5k in armour lol. So I kinda figured I'd follow that old addage 'every TK is just a TD in the works' and am gonna get on converting my TK over into a TD. Really looking forward to joining the Pit Patrol Sandy's out here in the Dune Sea Garrison. Figured I'd stop in here and say hey and look up some resources to help get me on my way.

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking around the boards for the past month or so, trying to soak up as much info as possible before I venture into my first build. No starting out as a TK here, it's gonna be full TD or nothin!

Anyway, as i continue to gather info, I hope to be able to ask questions and get expert opinion to try and make my first build as successful as possible.

Thanks for having such an awesome community and message board, I hope to be involved and off and running in the near future!

Oh....last thing...my name is Josh (seems that has been a popular name the last few posts in this thread) and I live in Southern California, specifically the Corona area.

:td::thumbsup:

Hello,

This is Andy / TI-33333 from Connecticut Garrison. We have a few Sand Troops and thought to check out the forum.

Currently I am working on a Clone armor and who knows what armor to be next. So I am surfing around for ideas and research. ;)

Have a good day.

Hello, My name is DustinCropsBoy.

I was fairly active on the RPF & TDH years ago but took a very long break from all things SW.

But I recenlty got the itch to build costumes again and wanna start with Sandy (one costume I never did but always wanted).

I'm looking forward to playing catch up with all the 'new' discoveries and vendors.

Hi All

Just thought I'd say a hi, just joined, from the UK.

Had an on going sandy project since two years back, phase one crashed and burned when I bought a ***** helmet, hit the jackpot when I was able to get hold of a decent ANH Stunt, I was after those deep cut eyes as per 'Move Along' Sandtrooper. Weathering it over next few days, I would welcome any expert advice, rather than the other half saying "what on earth do you want that for?"

Eventually need a really good set of armour to build my dream sandy outfit.

Hope to chat soon!

P.S top site folks

Hey guys, my name is Lasse and i come from Denmark. Ive been a member of the Nordic Garrison for half a year now and i really enjoy trooping :) I bought a really cool TD from another Member and now its time to ask for a membership in MEPD :)

Maybe i could get some new ideas to improve the costume or add anything.

G'day from Australia (NW NSW),

My names courts aka banefultrooper. Have always had a passion for sandtroopers and the dark side. After browsing for a few years and putting it off for other things (wedding, renovations, work, etc!) Ive decided 2014 was gonna be the year I deffinately got in on the action!

Planning to build a sandy as my first foray into the world of reenacting.

Expect plenty of questions when it begins :)