New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hello my name is Aron. I'm 34. Been a huge Star Wars Fan since about age 4. First Movie I ever saw in the theatre ws ROTJ. I ahve always dreamed of making a trooper costume and After finding your site and finding out how cool and fun you guys here are as well as the wealth of info found here, I've desided to go to the Dirty Side! I'm stating up a Build Platform now and have already contacted and met several memebers and purchased items through them. I am super excited to build a Great Looking TD and hopefully becoming a deployable member to help the great causes that our local 70th Garrison of the 501st does here in the Kansas and Missouri Area. I have a wife and two children. My oldest is 5 now and he already really likes Star Wars. Its awesome to share the love of the Wars with him. I look forward to getting to know you guys better and maybe even seeing you out trooping once my kit is done. MEPD is one of the best internet resources and communities I have come across and I'm proud to be a new member of it. Hopefully I'll learn lots from you guys and won't let you down. I will strive to make a kit that is worthy of being in your Company. Im currently working on getting my Twin Brother on here as well, and he is going to start a kit soon also.

After seeing Return of the Jedi at the movies. My brother and I begged Mom to get HBO for awhile so we could see the original Star Wars. She finally gave in and got it for us and we wtached it hundreds of times. Then when we finally had a VHS player we bought the movies on VHS and later the THX Remastered Series followed by the prequels and then the Blu Ray versions. The scenes on Tattoine in Mos Eisley with the Sandtroopers and the Band and the hive of scum and villany have always been some of my most favorite though. Can't wait to get my kit together and start this Build!

Awesome!!!

Great to see you here Aaron, and welcome!

You have started with the right foot, as you are already here...

Read a lot, try to learn from others experiences and most important, have fun!

You will soon see that this is a brotherhood!

Saludos.

I guess I am not "new" but rather coming back from a long Hiatus. My name is Justin, I was in the ES down in FL before I enlisted in the U.S.A.F. but kinda fell off the Star Wars wagon for the past 5 years. I now have brought my armor up to where I am stationed in Delaware (Garrison Carida) and looking to getting back into trooping, after I upgrade my armor and fully convert it to TD and get pulled off the Inactive list for the 501st. Its nice to see how the M.E.P.D. has grown since I last looked at the site 5 years ago. It is great to be back!! :yes::td:

Welcome to the brotherhood Aron. Love your enthusiasm, you're gonna fit it in just right here buddy :-) I agree , it's great when you can sit down with your kids and watch Star Wars with them, and you see the same look in their eyes watching it as you felt as a kid. My eldest daugher, 9, has been hooked on Star Wars for years. My youngest daughter who is just 18 months has been making Darth Vader breathing noises the past few months whenever she sees him on TV, at troops or pictures, ha ha . My wife loves me for that, lol!!

And welcome back to you Justin. Glad to see you returned buddy :-)

Craig

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Troops,

My name is Eric, my 501st ID is TK-37427. I'm part of the FISD forum, I'm here to learn some new tips on building and modding an armor and to give some of my tips too.

Eric

Re-introducing myself since it's been a while since I was on here. My name is Paul, TK-5990 from Virginia, Garrison Tyranus. I'm planning on changing my current TK over to a TD. I've been shiny for too long, time to get dirty. :)

Hey guys, :) My name is Lasse Stagaard and i am a member of the Nordic Garrison (TD OFC) and since im TD... well i guess i belong in here :D Im new to the group, ive only been trooping once twice, but more to come soon. Well im looking forward to talk with some of you, and hopefully get some help with some questions i have.

Till we meet again! MOVE ALONG

Hi my name is Ian I joined in 2010 but never got very far with applying but I'm finally ready to apply for deployment ! I did post earlier on this forum but now can't find it ! I'll repost on here if this is the correct place !

My trooper number is TD21777

http://www.ukgarrison.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=158&t=47300