New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Welcome to the sandbox Rick, Jim and Branden!!

Lots' of good good stuff can be found about the do's and don'ts in all then various sections of the boards.

@ Branden..sharkfreak eh...I like that :yes:

Thanks dutchy! I am beyond stoked to join this family!

and you betcha, throw me in the shark tank! :teehee:

You're welcome Branden :yes:

...shark tank? Better go cage diving... ;)

Hello Guys, Mike Aguilar reporting in (TD-25372) from the desert itself Mesa Arizona. I am currently in the Dune Sea Garrison and been with them since November. Father of 6 and kids are getting old enough to move out cept my youngest one at 7. Shes my biggest fan, I have only one suit and thats my TD, hoping to get advice on and open for plenty of suggestions. Hope to be with the MEPD in full as soon as suit is up to par with you guys, thanks and see u soon. For now gotta stay cool.

PS in photo im the Private. or one in the middle.

post-5079-0-73341400-1374053584_thumb.jp

Greetings. I'm a freshly graduated high-school student, moving on to college. Everyone, parents included, has tried to convince me that buying a set of good-looking Stormtrooper armor is a waste of money, especially with all the expenses I'm about to incur. Fortunately for me, I already have my ATA Magma Trooper kit sitting in a box about 3 feet away from where I'm sitting. I found a great deal on it over on the Spec Ops forums, and I've been told it's an extremely rare find. Only thing is, I'm skeptical of how the general public will react to a red trooper. For now, I've painted my EFX helmet red, put replacement decals on, and am moving forward with the TX.

I don't think it's going to be that way forever. Eventually, I'm going to want to go with the classic look, but I still want to stand out in the sea of plain white. That's why I've decided to check out your forums.

Ordering my first armor this week. Born in 70 so perfect age for the original movie and i've always been a fan. Most all of my original Star Wars memorabilia was stolen.

Father of 3 little ones. I'm a doc. My wife is almost as excited about the armor as i.

We live in the Southwest. I like the outdoors, including fishing, camping and mountain biking, and our fam loves all things Star Wars.

I've been a life-long Star Wars fan - being born in 1971 facilitated that with movies, toys, SE movies, more toys, video games, Lego, prequils, and now costuming. I'm in Chandler, AZ so I think it only makes sense that my first suit is a TD, plus I personally think the TK is just so plain - dirt give you some character! Looking forward to the sagely advice here :)

Hello Guys, I've been trooping as a Stormtrooper in the German Garrison for a while. Now my armor needs an overhaul and I'll use the opportunity to dirt it up. :td:

Hello Guys, I've been trooping as a Stormtrooper in the German Garrison for a while. Now my armor needs an overhaul and I'll use the opportunity to dirt it up. :td:

Awesome!! Happy to have you with us my friend

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys!!!My name is simone,from italy....star wars and cinema's lover from childhood and for my first build i decided to do a sandtrooper

i joined some months ago,but i never came here to introduce myself!!! :sweat: i read a lot of topics and did some research for my armor.....

....so..what i have now is:ATA kit in w.i.p,boots,neck,undersuit,and an almost finished t21 replica that i have made (have to paint it)

Well what else....can't wait to finish and get dirty!!! :td: byeee!!

Hey guys! I'm Zakk from Independence, KS. I'm 27 and I've been a Star Wars fan for as long as I can remember. About ten years ago I heard about the 501st and ever since then I've wanted to put together a set of armor, but I never got too serious about it until a few weeks ago when I started reading the whitearmor.net forums. From there I found this place which was amazing because from the beginning I wanted a set of Sandtrooper armor. I've read through a lot of topics and posts and I've learned a ton from you guys already but I know I have a long ways to go. I have an AP helmet on the way right now and I hope to have armor ordered in the next month. I really hope to have my helmet, armor, pack and blaster ready to go by the end of the year. Not sure I'll make it, but I'll try my best! Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to you guys for all the great stuff I've learned so far!

I love this thread....every time I come on and see new members joining I get a glimpse into our future as a detachment. Some will make this their second home and others will drop by once and a while but no matter the capacity....you are now our family. We welcome you

Welcome Zakk and Simone. This is the only place you'll need for all things Sandie. Like Rick mentioned, I've certainly made this site my second home in the few months since I first signed on.

Look forward to seeing your builds :-)

Craig