New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Don't worry Ian. Ask as many questions as you need. Maybe start a new thread. Thing is, most questions you might have now have most likely been answered before. Use the search engine and if you can't find what you are looking for, well, just ask. ;)

You have a couple of choices for a trooper your hight and size. I thibk your best **** is to check out the AM armor since it is a bigger kit. Even if it is less accurate, it is still acceptable for 501st and MEPD standards.

You could also try a TE derived and try to adjust it. Has been done before. Just needs shimming a more work.

Check the build threads and look around the forum.

You will find lots of useful info here.

:)

Saludos.

Hi there! TK 7692 reporting for duty on Tatooine. I've been a member of the 501st for a couple of years as a TK, but the allure of you guys has finally got me to start converting. I'm hoping to do you TDs proud while not making a fool of myself in the process!

Hi there! TK 7692 reporting for duty on Tatooine. I've been a member of the 501st for a couple of years as a TK, but the allure of you guys has finally got me to start converting. I'm hoping to do you TDs proud while not making a fool of myself in the process!

"Greetings shiny one, a pleasure to have you enlisted at least among an aspiring, bad to the bone Sandie. Once you go dirty, you don't wanna go back"

:woot:

Great to have you here Andrew, you'll have a blast of a time. Pop the questions up and we got your back :salute:

Hi guys, I'm brand new to the world of trooping, but my brother and I are on the waiting list to get two ata kits. I've wanted a set of Sandtrooper armor since I was tiny and am really looking forward to finishing my kit and joining the MEPD! Hopefully my brother and I can start our own build thread in the near future.

Hello! My name is Anthony and I'm from Asheville, NC. I am not a member of the 501st, but I hope to achieve that in the near future.I am about to start working on an ATA Sandtrooper set up. I'm loving the amount of information on here. My build will most likely be long term since my job often keeps me away from home for extended periods of time. I appreciate all the input and well researched information available here, I know it will be invaluable during this endeavor!

Hello. My name is Gerrit and I became a member of the 501st this past Feb. I am also know as TK-7186 and currently have a ROTJ TK. I have done some troops with Sandtroopers and I like the look of them and want to build a basic one as my next project. I have started looking int the RS props armor. It will probably be another year to get it built, but it cannot hurt to start researching now. I already have the DLT-19 so I am on my way. My one question is, if people do mind me asking here, can any Sandtrooper version in the CRL's carry a DLT-19 or only certain ones? Got confused with the CRL and the vesions in the section with the different colored Pauldrons.

Thanks!

Hi all, My name is Aaron or you can call me Garbz. I'm the Squad Leader for the Snowy Range Squad in the Mountain Garrison. I am a Dengar, Mechanical Crew CRL poster child. I'm currenty working on a Snowtrooper. But I am looking to get dirty once I'm done with that.

Hi all, My name is Aaron or you can call me Garbz. I'm the Squad Leader for the Snowy Range Squad in the Mountain Garrison. I am a Dengar, Mechanical Crew CRL poster child. I'm currenty working on a Snowtrooper. But I am looking to get dirty once I'm done with that.

Sorry Aaron....Legion rules state "Sandtrooper First" lol....welcome brother

Hey troops,

Just popping my head in from down under.

Next year I am going to be rebuilding my TK, hence for my existing TK I am thinking about dirtying it up and doing the conversion over to a TD.

Although I will admit, at the moment I am upgrading my IG and building a Clone at the moment.

Does this mean I have an addiction?

Hi, yes you are right time to dirty up that pauldron. I also need to get the blue helmet stripes and the aerators need to be changed but they are on the way from trooper bay at the moment. So are the correct gloves. I am also working on the correct rivets and of course the the pack. Maybe more dirt on the chest would go down well too.