New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hello everyone. My name is Eric and I'm in the Ohio Garrision. With some of my other 501st costumes near completion or completed, I've started to do a TK and a TD. I was originally going to do an ANH TK first, but while waiting for my armor to arrive, I notice some great deals for a field backpack, so I will now be doing a TD. Looking forward to joining the sandy side :)

Hi everyone, Andrew from Melbourne Australia here, Just a quick line to say hi and intro myself. Having been a fan since 1977 aged 11 i was only made aware & introduced to the 501st about 4 months ago & instantly joined the MEPD once i was showen your website. its tax time here down under & i already have the tax refund spent on an AM kit, eFX helmet, boots & Paldron. in the mean time i have been keeping busy building my T21 for trooping following Pandatroopers sensational build tutorial (i plan to follow his weathering tips aswell), one thing as i plan to order a sargents pauldron (seems to be a lot of Captains) but i like the T21 dose the pose a problem when applying for MEPD deployment as the sargent usually carries the DLT 19 or E 11. any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Andrew.

Hi everyone, Andrew from Melbourne Australia here, Just a quick line to say hi and intro myself. Having been a fan since 1977 aged 11 i was only made aware & introduced to the 501st about 4 months ago & instantly joined the MEPD once i was showen your website. its tax time here down under & i already have the tax refund spent on an AM kit, eFX helmet, boots & Paldron. in the mean time i have been keeping busy building my T21 for trooping following Pandatroopers sensational build tutorial (i plan to follow his weathering tips aswell), one thing as i plan to order a sargents pauldron (seems to be a lot of Captains) but i like the T21 dose the pose a problem when applying for MEPD deployment as the sargent usually carries the DLT 19 or E 11. any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Andrew.

Welcome man!!!

configuration doesn't matter unless you are planning to go SWAT....then all your gear has to match up. good luck on the build man!

Hello everyone. My name is Eric and I'm in the Ohio Garrision. With some of my other 501st costumes near completion or completed, I've started to do a TK and a TD. I was originally going to do an ANH TK first, but while waiting for my armor to arrive, I notice some great deals for a field backpack, so I will now be doing a TD. Looking forward to joining the sandy side :)

Welcome Eric....Glad to see you are going Dirty man!!! good luck bro!

Hello,

My name is Mark and I have a serious star wars problem. There... admitting is half the battle.

I am 31 years old and in the south florida area (West Palm Beach) and currently working on both a TD AM armor build/resize and a AP armor TK ANH stunt, though the heart is in the TD currently. I have been lurking on the boards for some time and taken a lot of info from here.

I appreciate everyones info/insight and look forward to posting up some armor pics when its time.

Well I finally finished up for the most part. Just waiting for my 501st approval now, thought i would share one of my submission pics. Really couldn't have got this far without all the help from the guys on mepd. Thanks again everyone!

Posted Image

L1010979 by stevenroles, on Flickr

welcome Steve....your gear looks great

Hello,

My name is Mark and I have a serious star wars problem. There... admitting is half the battle.

I am 31 years old and in the south florida area (West Palm Beach) and currently working on both a TD AM armor build/resize and a AP armor TK ANH stunt, though the heart is in the TD currently. I have been lurking on the boards for some time and taken a lot of info from here.

I appreciate everyones info/insight and look forward to posting up some armor pics when its time.

Mark....the problem is a good one to have man! welcome to the squad

Hey guys, Adam from NZ here. Looking to build my first official kit for 501st approval, always loved the sandtroopers so i'm thinking why not build one! Right now i'm looking to get some AP armour in the next few weeks and start my journey there. Will take some time to finish as i'm a student so funds are a lil' tight right now but i'm sure i'll make do.

Greetings! Hello i'm Kristen Bowes and I joined Garrison Carida back in june! I have already familiarized myself with most of my comrades and I am planning on making a SandTrooper for myself! I hope that I will be able to get the help I need since i'm very new to this.

Greetings! Hello i'm Kristen Bowes and I joined Garrison Carida back in june! I have already familiarized myself with most of my comrades and I am planning on making a SandTrooper for myself! I hope that I will be able to get the help I need since i'm very new to this.

Hey Kristen....piece of cake.. You will def get the help you need here :)

I'm new! Looking into doing a sweet TD. I'm on the waiting list for an ATA kit :D

I'm also from Australia!

welcome to the squad man!!! we will all be visiting you in Australia....hope your flat is big enough lol

Wow, how did I miss this one. Welcome Kristen! We are close, so we can get you up to specs easily enough. Glad to see you wanting to join the sandpit!