New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hey everyone. I just got my name on the ATA armor kit waiting list, I hope its a short one. I can't wait to get started when it arrives, I've already started sifting through the fourms to get my reference pics, tutorials, and accessories. I hope I can be as much help once I'm finished as everyone here has before I've started. CANT WAIT!!!!

Welcome John, that's a great attitude to have. I myself spent nearly 3 years researching and reading before I got my armour and signed up, it was well worth the time and effort, and like you I now want to give back to help others. Anything I can do to help just let me know.

Nick

Hi everyone,

My name is Patrick and I am from Orient, Ohio. I am new to the MEPD forums, and I am currently working on my AM build with an ATA Helmet. I am 6'-3" 240, so that's why the AM (good stuff, it fits). I was originally building a TK but the more I searched my feelings, the more I wanted to be a TD. Afterall, I am in law enforcement. I look forward to meeting, talking and Trooping with you all.

Stay Safe

Patrick

Hi! I'm Bob, TKID 3279. I joined the Legion as a Scout, moved into Tusken and intended on making an ESB TK.Guess I should have posted here a while ago... Been a lurker for about 2 years, only started making noise this year because a project went a bit awry and has steered me into the TD configuration.

I found a decent deal from soneone getting rid of their kit. I thought I might switch to the HWT because I was drawn to the backpack and BFG. The previous owner used a lot of rivets and shims to get this TK to fit. The removal of all these modifications has left it in rough shape - even after filling holes there's no way it'll ever look factory new like it should for a TK.

That's when I started looking into other options.

I already had an orange pauldron, so I looked into CPT configs and decided I could make some of those work. A field pack, some pouches and a couple different guns and I'd be able to switch it up on a whim!

For now I'm going to concentrate on Tuck & Roll, then acquire other equipment to do Road Block, Docking Bay 94 Garinden, and Alley Check versions.

Thanks Bluey. I am excited about completing my build and getting deployed. I am trying to get info in how to build the T-21 or the MG-15. Looking for demensions etc. I found some of the build threads but not all of them give all the lengths/measurements and so on. At any rate, this is going to be a fun ride!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, been a member of the 501st for about 2 years now and im making the jump to td. Ive had a tusken and 2 clones up to this point and figured it was time to get back in the sandbox only with armor this time around. Ive got an ata abs kit on the way and my boots and pauldron arrives on tuesday. In the process of building a t-21 and my pack. Cant wait to get dirty!!

Hi all,

Been with the 501st's UK Garrison since 2005, started as a TIE pilot, then Vader, then the nearest to a sandtrooper I could afford at the time - snowtrooper. The whole time I've been hoping to one day own a sandtrooper. With the sale of my TIE costume, project sandy is finally go!

Looking forward to the research, the build and a nice DLT-19.

Waves a nervous hand to his future brothers...

Greetings all. I am Sioneko ( Paul for short) and i am a member of the UKGarrison ( non costume member at mo..)

My good friends, particularly Nick ( above post) and 'Andy the Sandy ' keenly suggested after a few confused questions from me to register here and do this right. so...

here i am...seeking to become an enlisted ( black pauldron) trooper and at first aiming for Police officer. One day i shall aim for the rewarding SWAT but for now need to get my feet wet.

I have already scanned some of the threads here and will carry on filling my fresh mind with more reading.

Heres to a great future as a 501st Uk Garrison trooper and hopefully MEPD Police Officer full of pride. * salutes* :)

Hello everyone. TX-6647 here. I recently acquired Quebectrooper's TD armor and have been modifying it. Soon I will be lobbying for deployment as an active duty officer. I look forward to joining your ranks.

-Toddo

Garrison Titan

Hey all!

TR 5973, Dylan here :) looking both here and FISD to see what's involved. Thinking I might go sandtrooper at this stage. Would be my first armor (TR isn't really armor ;) ) so it's important to think carefully!

So hi again from Sydney :)

Bonjour my dirty bretheran!

I've been 501st for about a year now & after selling my FXTK I've done a Scout, a nice dirty EP3 Cody and am currently coming to the end of an ANH TK.

I'm looking to do a TD towards the end of the year (after I get wed) - the soon to be missus has approved it so I'll be sourcing & planning up to then.... so far I'm looking at...

Armour: TM

Backpack: Fettgear

Pauldron: Trooper1

Ammo Pouches: leather ones off ebay - not super accurate but profoundly awesome!!

Weapon: (T-21) TD-8266

Boots: ?

Have I missed anything?

If anyone has any improvements or issue with my shopping list (even if you know where to buy boots!) the PM me or whatever.

Additionally, I saw a pics of a trooper a while ago wearing Swiss Army leather gaiters - I know they are not clearable, but what is the concensus on these? I thought they looked cool!

Anyway, see you on the forums guys.

Howdy everyone TK7753 here from Terror Australis Garrison. Looking at doing a TD at some stage to add to my collection so i thought it would be best to join and do some research.

Have a TK ANH style , TX shadow trooper and a TX shadow scout.