New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Hi folks ! I'm London-based (UK) and about to jump into the sandy Sarlacc pit of all hobbies it seems :-) After starting merely with casual interest in getting my very own set of armour, I've come across a small handful of 501st members in the past year who have been selfless with their time and willingness to help. I never intended to join any groups or troop anywhere in particular but ****, the bug is catching ! I have a lot to learn but I hope one day to be a contributing member and perhaps be good enough to help others. I had a new kid in November so I can't but take my time in building up my TD. What a day that'll be when it's done ! Hope you have a good New Year everyone !

I'm sure someone there in the area would love to mentor you... I can't think, right now, who's out there... someone will point you in the right direction.

Regardless... welcome aboard!!

Actually that maybe a good idea for the Leadership to consider - A Mentor Program... If there are people in the Squad willing to act as Mentors for new recruits... There is always the forum to go to but some personal contact (as it where) may also help them along, giving advise on all sorts of things... Just a thought...

Welcome, Joe!

And, Mike... we have considered that very thing. It's hard to get something like that off the ground and official though. Doesn't mean we won't... just not ready yet. ;)

Good Morning Boyz..I'm Charlie "TK 6726" with Garrison Titan. So far I've done my EIB TK and I'm working on an HWT then a Sandy. Right now it's gonna be easier for me to do an HWT first..I really love my TK, I prefer to have separate armor for a TD. I was scoping out some of the forums for packs,pouches and a T-21.Think I'll be saving up for a TK-8266 T-21 if I got that right. Would like to know where to get all the right parts for a pack build and some advice on pouches too. Nice meeting you guys! Thanks for your time, Charlie. You can check out my armor at http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?showtopic=16507

• 3 weeks later...

Hello gang, my name is Mike (TK1894) from the Florida Garrison. I've been away on a mission for my church for the past 2 years in southern italy and while I was away some "friends" borrowed my TK suit and broke/lost a bunch of pieces :(

I was told to come here to ask for drop boxes and a thermal detonator kit because I guess you guys don't need them? Any information, or names of people I can contact for these materials would be greatly appreciated!

-Mike

Welcome, Mike.

That's true... we don't use our detonators or drop boxes. But the REAL reason we get you here is to just talk you into playing in our sandbox with us! B)

Currently I don't have any of those parts.

Hello,

I just joined the group. I am finally getting around to starting down the path of living the childhood dream of becoming a Sand Trooper; albeit, a couple decades later. I look forrward getting to know you all and walking among your ranks.

regards,

Matt

I've been working on my helmet, T21, backpack & pouches for the past 6 months or more. Still saving up to purchase the rest of the armor. I love this forum. It really helps. Especially when trying to reference stuff for my backpack and T21 blaster

I've been working on my helmet, T21, backpack & pouches for the past 6 months or more. Still saving up to purchase the rest of the armor. I love this forum. It really helps. Especially when trying to reference stuff for my backpack and T21 blaster

Yeah, we pretty much rock and are awesome all the time.

And now you're part of us, so you too rock and are awesome! :D

Welcome man!

Hello all I am Tom or Van (they are really interchangeable)

TI4336 at the moment

I have been planning on getting farther down the line but an upcoming surgery has made me think of this as a project to work on while I am laid up...

I have a TIE reserve pilot done I just sent of my submission for my Gunner today and in the next few weeks should have my 181st/ baron fel done,

I have built quite a bit of props while I have been at this I kind of got a start in theater in school.. well that was a long intro I look forward to being one of the dirties troops in the empire soon..

also where to buy a kit I already know of Cal so any others out there (ABS is ideal imho and is what I am looking for)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm Geoffrey, or Geoff. I want to join the legions, and I want my first outfit to be a TD outfit. I just have no idea where to start. I've read the CRL, now I just have to figure out what to do next. If yall have any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Hi, I'm Geoffrey, or Geoff. I want to join the legions, and I want my first outfit to be a TD outfit. I just have no idea where to start. I've read the CRL, now I just have to figure out what to do next. If yall have any suggestions, I would love to hear them.

Hey Geoff, welcome!

There's a GREAT place you MUST go to start! It's the forums on the MEPD... here's a link. http://forum.mepd.net

:P haha

Seriously, you've come to the right place!

Just dive in and read, read, read, read, read, ask questions, read, read, read, ask questions, read and read.

I may have left out some required reading... but you get the idea.

Check out the links in my signature as well. You're well on your way! :salute:

Welcome Silverboyd!!

Hello,

I just joined the group. I am finally getting around to starting down the path of living the childhood dream of becoming a Sand Trooper; albeit, a couple decades later. I look forrward getting to know you all and walking among your ranks.

regards,

Matt

Welcome Matt...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I just got my name on the ATA armor kit waiting list, I hope its a short one. I can't wait to get started when it arrives, I've already started sifting through the fourms to get my reference pics, tutorials, and accessories. I hope I can be as much help once I'm finished as everyone here has before I've started. CANT WAIT!!!!