New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

If you go for TD, dirtiness is the only way to go.

If you go for Heavy Weapons Trooper of the Expanded Universe no need to weather.

But believe me Sarge 123, once you go TD you never want to go backPosted Image

Absolutely true statement

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, my name is Levi (yes, like the pants).

I live in northern VA, and work as a creative director for a video marketing startup.

I'm a father of three little nerds, (currently ages 5, 3, and 1)

I've always wanted to join the 501st, as a sandtrooper of course, but lacked the funds and time for a hobby. Times, they have changed, and despite raising a family, or maybe because of it, I'm leaping into the realm of costuming and model building.

Our family project is building an R2 unit.

I've been hovering in this forum for quite a while, gathering resources and planning my build. Thanks for all the amazing posts. All my questions have been answered so far via search, so I haven't had the need to post, but now it's time for me to come out of the shadows and introduce myself.

Hello there!

Just thought I'd officially say hello, now that I'm a newly approved TD. :)

I'm BJ from Squad 7 in the Florida Garrison. I've been in the 501st for over a year now & finally finished my Sandtrooper armor!

Sandtrooper, Hooah!

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=12540&costumeID=2

Hello there!

Just thought I'd officially say hello, now that I'm a newly approved TD. :)

I'm BJ from Squad 7 in the Florida Garrison. I've been in the 501st for over a year now & finally finished my Sandtrooper armor!

Sandtrooper, Hooah!

http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=12540&costumeID=2

Congrats man! I bumped you up to "sandtrooper" status on here. B)

Hi folks!

As with many others, I've been browsing all the info on here for sometime now, and after some sound advice - have finally taken the plunge and started ordering my gear!

So no doubt I will start a build thread when I get started, but until then, thanks for all the information and tips! And the friendly welcome! :thumbsup:

Hi folks!

As with many others, I've been browsing all the info on here for sometime now, and after some sound advice - have finally taken the plunge and started ordering my gear!

So no doubt I will start a build thread when I get started, but until then, thanks for all the information and tips! And the friendly welcome! :thumbsup:

Well, here's one more welcome!! Welcome man!!! B)

hey guys'my name is marcus an im from leicster england an this is my first post.jus wanted to say hi to all sandys!im about 3/4 of the way through my armour before being ready for going for clearance.im lookin out for anyone in my area whos up for some armour building at weekends as i could always do with a hand'look forward to hearing from ya troops!

Hi everyone, my name's James, and I live in the UK. Not a member of the UKG 501st yet, but I am registered on their forum as well. Currently just started working on a Sandtrooper, white pauldron version (not sure which yet). Been coming on this site for a while now, as it's a brilliant source of inspiration and reference, so I thought I'd register and say hi! Would be awesome one day to get my Sandtrooper into the 501st and the M.E.P.D :)

Look forward to chatting to you all, and I'll post pics up for constructive criticism when I've got something worth showing, as I want to do it right :)

Cheers, James.

grettigs from Bilbao, Spain, i'm Hellvis ( TD-3525 ).

Asier.

Buenas hermano, otro Español mas en las filas de los MEPD. Ahora falta que solicites tu estado de soldado desplegado y ser un miembro oficial de los MEPD .

Saludos.

-----------

Good brother, another Spanish but in the ranks of the MEPD. Now need to apply forstatus as a soldier deployed and be an official member of the MEPD.

Greetings

Steve from Livermore, CA. Looking into becoming a TD and must start getting all materials together. I've gone to whitearmor to find kits to get started. I've sent a few e-mails and waiting for replys. ANYONE who has started on this quest recently, please share info on do's or don't(waste time). I'm looking for affordability but able to meet 501st and FISD standards.

Hey guys. My name is Tom from the Mountain Garrison. I'm not approved yet as I'm waiting on my pack that I'm going to buy from dirtyboysquad.com and I also need to find the leather ammo pouches. I've had no luck finding them so far. Would you guys be point me in the right direction?

HEY GUYS IV ALREADY INTRODUCED MYSELF LAST WEEK BUT IV GOT A QUICK QUESTION AND DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO POST IT AS IM NEW TO ALL THIS.IM LOOKIN FOR SOMEONE IN UK THAT CAN PUT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION FOR A FACE PLATE AN RADAR DISH FOR MY PACK PLEASE! ALSO JUST WANNA SAY YOUR WHOLE SET UP IS AWESOME AN ITS HELPED ME OUT SO MUCH,KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK,CHEERS MARCUS

Welcome Steve!

You're not, by chance, one of the guys I was talking with through "the 'bay" are you?

The dos and don'ts are on here in spades!

Plus, we're all happy to answer questions as you have them and when you can't find the answers (even quickly) on here. B)

Welcome aboard!! :salute:

Hello all. James aka: TK-9447 here to browse the forums and find out some info about your gear as I'm interested in pursuing a Heavy Trooper setup for my rig. Found some great info already, look forward to seeing more!

Here's a snapshot of me with the LCO (Vader) at our X-mas parade last weekend. It was a stone blast!

Posted Image