New Users, introduce yourselves here!

SethB6025

Just wanted to stop by and say hi to all the dirty sandies out there. I'm Brian from Titan Garrison in Washington State, TK-7760. I'm working converting my IC to an IG and just stopped to find Trooper1 and one of his awesome pauldrons. :) Cheers!

Brian

Welcome Brian from Titan Garrison in Washington State! :D

Hope you found Trooper1 okay.

And, we hope you get sand in your blood while you're here so you come back more than you thought and end up doing a TD soon too. B)

Welcome Splat, (its shinchan ;) ) I see you finally found your way over to the sandies. :) I'm also working on an IG and have seen the trooper1 paulys up close and consider them top notch. And to echo Bluey and Sandman, you gotta go TD. I've seen your Fett and if you can pull that off, you should be able to do a sandy. IMO its one of the most complex to do in the legion; guess that's what makes them so cool. B)

Hi guys!

My name's Dave and I've been a TK and a member of the UK Garrison since 2007, just recently retired as a Garrison Event Co-ordinator.

I've been wanting to go dirty for quite a while and I'm really glad I did (been 501st cleared as a TD for only a couple of weeks) as Sandies have a lot more fun than TKs and are far more imposing IMO, anyway I will hopefully get round to submitting photos for MEPD clearance asap.

Cheers

Dave

Welcome Splat, (its shinchan ;) ) I see you finally found your way over to the sandies. :) I'm also working on an IG and have seen the trooper1 paulys up close and consider them top notch. And to echo Bluey and Sandman, you gotta go TD. I've seen your Fett and if you can pull that off, you should be able to do a sandy. IMO its one of the most complex to do in the legion; guess that's what makes them so cool. B)

Hey B! Maybe someday I'll do a TD. You know I like to dirty things up, my Fett, my TB...lol.

Hi guys!

My name's Dave and I've been a TK and a member of the UK Garrison since 2007, just recently retired as a Garrison Event Co-ordinator.

I've been wanting to go dirty for quite a while and I'm really glad I did (been 501st cleared as a TD for only a couple of weeks) as Sandies have a lot more fun than TKs and are far more imposing IMO, anyway I will hopefully get round to submitting photos for MEPD clearance asap.

Cheers

Dave

Welcome Dave!! :salute:

Hi all. My name is Andy AKA Dusty on the uk garrison forum. I've been an active member of the UKG since August 2010.

My designetion no. is TD6311. I had the great pleasure over the weekend of trooping with some of you guys at the NSC, and my T-21 was quite popular :-)

I will be submiting my clearence pictures within the next two weeks.

Until then stay cool.

Cheers.

Andy.

Hi folks,

I've been in the 501st since 2007, and have now set my sights on the TD. It will be my third costume, I started with a TK and later a TB. I have built my RT-97c with some help from TK-409's great site (I even added a removable stock as it always bugged me that a scoped weapon lacked one), but the backpack has been giving me problems. I am having a really tough time finding parts. But somehow I think this site should solve that. :)

See you in the forums!

Chris

Hi All. My name is Damian Jablonski. I'm from Polish.

Actively grant from the Mon Dec 21, 2008 in the Polish Garrison

The 501st Legion, from April 2011 an official member of the TD 4048. My current weapon is E-11 itself is made from scratch. Armour from the TM. Terrace is working on Lewis. I am in the implementation of MEPD. We'll see whether we will succeed.

Hey there Andy, Chris and Damian!

Welcome to the sandpit!

This is the right place to be to become the best TD you can be!

If you need any help, pls post or PM, we will be very happy to help you out.

Also, take in consideration that it is pretty probable that most of the questions you have have already been asked and answered. So, use the search engine and read a lot. You will find a great treasure of info and research made by many great members of our community.

Welcome!!

Saludos

Hey there Andy, Chris and Damian!

Welcome to the sandpit!

This is the right place to be to become the best TD you can be!

If you need any help, pls post or PM, we will be very happy to help you out.

Also, take in consideration that it is pretty probable that most of the questions you have have already been asked and answered. So, use the search engine and read a lot. You will find a great treasure of info and research made by many great members of our community.

Welcome!!

Saludos

Thanks Juan! And Happy birthday!

Hey guys,

Just a little update, i had some trouble getting a hold of my local GML turns out there is only 1 at the moment and the other one is on a leave of absence :( but i was able to get a hold of my local CO which she is more then happy to assist me in getting my 501 st approval:).

So heres my plan im gona get my 501 st approval with my TK, since im still waiting for a few things to convert to TD, almost all parts are in for my field-pack :) just have a few adjustment to make with my fitting and redoing my helmet padding, i figure a couple of more weeks and pics should be ready. :).

Big thanks to TD-1336, TD-1408 and Crashmann for all your help.

my apologizes if i posted in the wrong section.

Hi all, I'm Jace from Australia although not Australian, I'm originally from New Zealand but living & working here now for the past 3 years.

I'm with the Redback Garrison Queensland, I'm not a member of the 501st yet.

I have SDS Armour & it's good to go but I'm still waiting on boots from Caboots & TK Boots & once I have those I'll be able to submit my application for membership. My status at the moment is, "verified cadet".

I've already decided to buy another set of armour for my TD so will adjust that accordingly, I have placed a order for pouches, pauldron (black) when in stock, DLT-19 but still waiting on confirmation & backpack.

I thought to join the forums even though I'm not a 501st member as yet as I know I'll bump into a few problems along the way once I am a member & move onto my TD.

I use the same call sign on FISD but haven't made to many posts there & err... sorry about making a separate intro post earlier, hehe

Kind Regards

Jag :)

Hey everyone

I'm Mike. I'm from the UK channel islands (tiny island in the middle of nowhere! lot of sand though!) Finally going to live the dream and build my TD. Got a six week wait for my armour so have begun my T-21 and my backpack. Making great use of all the helpful resources on MEPD.

Hiya peeps! :)

My name is Des and I'm also known as TK 6945. :P

Have been thinking of doing a TD for a while! sir.david, dave mars, JK007 & SMALLY have influenced me to turn to the sand and grime side! :lol:

I'll be having my induction troop in August which I am looking forward to! :D However, sometimes I'll want to play in the sandpit which is not an option on the Death Star or Super Star Destroyer. :P So, at some point I'll be looking to become a sandie! B) I'll still be keeping my TK so will invest in another set of armour. ;)

Cheers guys & girls!

Des TK 6945 :pint1:

Posted Image

Hiya peeps! :)

My name is Des and I'm also known as TK 6945. :P

Have been thinking of doing a TD for a while! sir.david, dave mars, JK007 & SMALLY have influenced me to turn to the sand and grime side! :lol:

I'll be having my induction troop in August which I am looking forward to! :D However, sometimes I'll want to play in the sandpit which is not an option on the Death Star or Super Star Destroyer. :P So, at some point I'll be looking to become a sandie! B) I'll still be keeping my TK so will invest in another set of armour. ;)

Cheers guys & girls!

Des TK 6945 :pint1:

Posted Image

YAY!!!!! WELCOME DES! ABOUT TIME YOU GOT ON THE FORUM BUDDY! ;) GOOD TO HAVE YOU HERE MATE! AND ENJOY THE SITE AND YOUR NEW "FAMILY" !!! B)

YAY!!!!! WELCOME DES! ABOUT TIME YOU GOT ON THE FORUM BUDDY! ;) GOOD TO HAVE YOU HERE MATE! AND ENJOY THE SITE AND YOUR NEW "FAMILY" !!! B)

Cheers Dave! :)

Its good to be here! ;) I'll have a look around and get used to how things are done here! :duim:

The sandie (I've decided) will start with the lid! Not sure when, but yeah.... it will be done! :)