Good sources for armor?

Alec, it depends on cost.

RS Armor is awesome along with TM.

Price wise though, Anavos is going to be the Disney approved armor, and right now, still reasonable.

It did go up to $450 a set from $350 special but decent looking armor from the pics showed.

Cost is a definate thing this day and age though it seems. So get what you can afford, and that still meets approvals in the legion. Best of luck, can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thank you! My final question is regarding blasters. I know the e-11 is easier to find parts for but I don't seem to know where to find a way to buy and build a dlt-19 or my-15. Do you know any place to buy parts for scratch built blasters? (Sorry for not putting this in the blasters forum topics)

Dude... don't buy from that website you posted!

Read the Armor 101 in my signature and the list of vendors on the FISD (also in my signature).

RS Props is good indeed... I like ATA and also Troopermaster.

You can also now invest in ANOVOS as an option.

You can fish through the large weapons section for various builds and the occasional piece of info on how to put together a DLT-19 or MG-15. I won't lie - it's not easy to find the info, and there's no definitive design out there. No one has a tutorial with templates or a shopping list like the Pandatrooper T-21 build.

I'm going to work on that as I get the time. I've just started assembling info for the MG-15 build tutorial. For now you can take a glance at the tk409 site for a basic MG-15 build. It's on the left hand side, about 2/3 of the way down the page (or click here). Lots of pictures but not much description.