Sign in to follow this  
deadvision

Official M.E.P.D facebook

If it's a private group I don't see a problem for now.  If one of our official FB admins could make a post on our official page to clarify that we don't endorse this page and that it has nothing to do with us it should be tackled. @Strider, @SCRIBBLER, can any of you guys sort this out?

On the other hand it's a good thing that troops create groups/ pages besides our official page to stay in touch with each other.

But in this case the name definitely needs to be changed into something else to prevent that people might get confused and to make clear that there is only one official MEPD FB page.

To sum it up, for official business it should be made clear that the only channel that we use on FB is our official page.

Move along...

:salute:

I've changed the name and pinned a post directing traffic here as the definitive sandtrooper authority. 

• Upvote 1

Anyone on the CS that wants admin rights to the page, just hit me up. I've already gave it to John 

@ Jason - Uh oh, I hope we are talking about the right page because I thought I had also cleared John earlier this week! I hope I didn't clear him on another page! lol :td: :turned:

11 minutes ago, SCRIBBLER said:

@ Jason - Uh oh, I hope we are talking about the right page because I thought I had also cleared John earlier this week! I hope I didn't clear him on another page! lol :td: :turned:

All good bro it was the right one :duim:

@ Strider - Whew! Danke, Brother! :td::peace:

I like the name change. It fits well with the group. It's where the police go to hang out after work. :P

Agreed.  A private FB group is a good resource (lots of garrisons and detachments use them), and the name change makes everything clear.  Not to mention being an exceptionally appropriate name anyway. :)

It's not limited to 501st members at the moment. I would have to comb through and delete if that's what the consensus wants.