New to MEPD

Ryan C.

Is that a real used pouch Ryan... Looks like it.

If it was, I would keep it as is, and maybe get a replica of an MP40 and modify it. Keeping the real one for its historic value.

Anyway, as said, Inguess with enough modifications you could get basic clearance, and maybe even PO status... But that would need much more mods tha. Dying it black.

Saludos.

I checked out the pouch in person and passed on it. It was pretty big compared to what I believe the MP38/40s pouches are and he only had the one.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I've had a chance to work on my Anovos TD over the past couple of days. A couple of questions have come out of my work...

1. Does anyone have a 3D printing file of the sniper plate?

2. The strapping that Anovos has provided....can I use that? I read in a few thread that there was specific strapping requirements but in reading the CRL, I can't find out what the specifics might be?

Thanks.

Hey Ryan, I am almost done with my Anovos TD, I am weathering the armor and finishing up my backpack.

For the sniper plate, I contacted Mark at ATA, he had very fair pricing and a quick shipping time. The sniper plate was hollow, so I used a piece of ABS behind it to fill it in and give it more surface area to fasten on to the left shin. He also sells the 3 button ab plate. Hit him up at ataworks at yahoo dot com

I am going to try the Anovos supplied strapping for now. Most of it seems pretty secure, the only part I am not liking is the ab/kidney connection. I think its the right side that has 3 velcro to velcro connections. Its hard to fasten when getting dressed, and hard to get it lined up. I want to get approved with the 501st, then I may change to snaps.