*** Attention Possible Canvas Pouch Error***

Hi all. It has come to my attention that I may have made an error on some canvas pouches. I will offer no excuses as it was my fault and should have been caught by me. I do a lot of pouches and I am not sure how I missed this but I did.

On the canvas pouches the side strap with ring is missing on some. In the picture the top canvas which is my older pouch has the strap where my new long strap versions do not.

I need you to please contact me via a pm or email (abailey8266@yahoo.com) if you have a wrong pouch so I can make sure it is fixed. You can ship the pouch back to me and I will then repay your shipping and fix the pouch and send back at no cost to you.

I am very sorry this happened as I pride myself on my work and customer service.

Please let me know so we can get this fixed asap. Thanks

canvas20pouch20mistake_zpssrk6wvic.jpg

Glad to hear it. I will be doing this until all pouches are fixed. I want my brothers and sisters to know I have your back. This group means the world to me and many people have been there when I needed help. I will not fail you.

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone who has contacted me I have sent pms to. Most fixes will be shipping out Tuesday if anyone else has a problem then please let me know. I will add the side straps to any I have missed. Again sorry for this issue.