Need Help to ID this Trooper. Thanks from a Parent at Anaheim

Gordonator

Hey troops,

We received a PM over at our Facebook page from a parent looking for a trooper at Celebration Anaheim who bought a smile to her kid's face. She provided an ID TD-13117 but I was unable to find this ID in the database, most likely the ID is incorrect. She did provided a photo though, but cropped under the neck. So if anyone can identify this trooper from his armour and weathering, please give a shout out over here or PM me.

Whoever you are, well done trooper! :)

Hey guys I'm looking for a specific trooper who attended the Anaheim Celebration; TD-13117. I checked on your website, but that specific guy doesn't appear to be in the list. I wanted to thank him for being awesome with my four year old who has now overcome his fear of troopers and all other costumed characters. It really made a difference in our experience that day and I just wanted him to know how amazing it was. A small gesture is all it took and he was the first who had been willing to do it. Whomever you are- thank you!! This was the only photo I was able to get because I was too excited and forgot to take more.

11187169_10206099139494581_6444083094786

All I know is that his name is Grant Jones. (with a little detective work, that is.) :thumbsup:

So far, I am unable to locate him in the 501st Member Files or in the MEPD records.

Nonetheless, a very great job at representing the TDs and for taking the time to make that little one's experience memorable! :td: :salute:

11161708_10102060557548043_1306784017445

@ Luis - Thanks! Just doing my job, Maestro! :thumbsup:

@ Gordon - He might be a 'Legion hopeful' or a pending member. The TD designation might also be his preferred number once he gets in? This one may have jumped the gun a bit on his 501st status, but nice to know that his heart was in the right place.

I guess the only thing we can do is keep our eyes open and follow his progress, Brother!

(The plot thickens.) :td: :yes: