PanasonicYouth's TD4434 Rebuild

Guest TD4434

Guest TD4434

Greetings. my name is Derek, it has been 8 years since I have dawned the imperial armor. I have been a member of the 501st since 2004, in early 2007 I decided to retire. Now that my family is done growing and the upcoming release of ep.7 one of my good friends and fellow trooper got talking and decided to come out of retirement. I see a lot has changed. I plan on doing a bunch of updating and mods to my existing armor. Looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning tips and tricks. Here we go !

DSCN4213.JPG

Welcome back man!
You were gone during the whole time I was previously here so we never got to "meet" or know each other. Now I'm back, and you're back... so I think it's a perfect storm of awesomeness about to happen. B) hahaha

Guest TD4434

Rip van - trooper returns! Welcome back brother. Not sure what armor you have but if it is FX, you'll need a new helmet.

I have FX armor, which I want to mod the **** out of (even more) but I have a RT-Mod helmet

IMAG0088.jpg

Guest TD4434

Welcome back man!

You were gone during the whole time I was previously here so we never got to "meet" or know each other. Now I'm back, and you're back... so I think it's a perfect storm of awesomeness about to happen. B) hahaha

I've been on the MEPD boards for sometime, I was not able to reactivate my old account on here = "Captain4434"

I've been on the MEPD boards for sometime, I was not able to reactivate my old account on here = "Captain4434"

====================

Gotcha!

If you "left" in 2007 I arrived in 2008... that's all I was playin' at. B):D

Guest TD4434

Doing my research, there are so many new and rad looking armor sets out there, that just did not exist when I was a trooper. So I'm looking to either sell my FX armor and buying an ATA kit or moding the crap out of my FX armor. Has anyone done major mods to their FX kit? Advice....

This is what I got. Also listed in the Buy/Sell/Trade if you are interested or know anyone.

DSCN4217.JPG

DSCN4219.JPG

DSCN4218.JPG

I felt the same way. I was away from the 501st for a few years to finish school and I printed off a books worth of images of builds because I was afraid the community wouldn't be around. Boy was I wrong. :lol:

You are right, there are a ton of choices for armor.

Here is a breakdown of some of the armor makers in the community and what they offer in their kits.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

And here is a link of where to get armor and just about everything else.

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=4255

Both put together by Paul

I am roughly 5'7 150lbs. Would the ATA fit well?

Indeed it would!

You might have to cut the backs of the legs out a bit to walk — but most guys who are under 5'11" have to do that... or they're just uncomfortable. B)

Guest TD4434

I'm waiting for my Anovo's kit at the moment. Excited and waiting impatiently. From ALL that I've read. I got in on a good deal on a good kit.

DirtyBoy, I am in Lebanon, CT