An interesting higher res pic that might change the SWAT Cpt.

P3laton3

A friend of mine (J.E.)sent me this one.

He's a collector of Star Wars high res pictures.

I think you might find really interesting details that might change the next SWAT candidates.

17222115565_6bfdf858c4_o.jpg

What do you think?

This is the biggest I've ever seen I might ask if there's something even bigger.
Maybe it's just me but I see a blue box on the Cpt on the far left of the screen.
A very clean thight and a couple of black straps on the lower seed tray quite different from the black tape.

Yes!

I also noticed that it looks like there was some sort of part missing on the tool box on that same trooper's pack, cause you can see some grey color showing under the black. As if a part was added to it, then painted, then removed...

Also, there is a weird triangular detail on the base of the sniper knee plate on that trooper.

What do you think?

Saludos.

Man!

I am almost sure that the part that is missing on the side of the tool box is a Cistern syphon... and the black stripe crossing across the white silhouette is the black electricians tape.

Man, this is awesome!

More discoveries from one picture that what has been done in a few months!

I can sense the time to upgrade is coming.

Saludos...

Does anyone know or have seen a shooting plan or shooting board with the "Script girl" notes for ANH?

I have one for The Godfather... I am sure such document most exist. Thats what they have to use for every edition and reedition of the film...

That would be awesome to find to put some sense on armor parts vs scene shooting oder.

Saludos

Good points Juan

17245621831_0fb0af7e41_o.jpg

I enhanced the pic a bit and have a look at the pouch on the belt...

17038754257_58a64ac571_b.jpg

Almost feels like they may have glued it on upside down. So they cut the triangle and put it back down on the bottom lol.

@Al The bee stinger seems to be there ^_^

@Juan I agree about the cistern syphon

I thought that the side pouches were similar to this model rather than the mp40 ones

WW2%20GERMAN%20KAR%2098%20AMMUNITION%20P

here the comparison between the two shots

17066921089_6cf6512cf3_b.jpg

I thought the left side of the belt also had small pouches like the ones posted above, but this comparison pic shows that the brass closure stud is quite central to the pouches, and they appear to be double the length of the small `Spanish pouch on there right side:

stud-2_zpsm58xelw0.jpgstud2-2_zpsnxakvnqq.jpg

On checking the 'Move Along' with the two right hand guards, it looks like he does not have any MP40 pouches on his belt, and has this 3 pouch unit on his left side...just need to source it now!! I thought he had the small Spanish pouch to the right and the MP40 on the left, but this image tells otherwise!

@Al The bee stinger seems to be there ^_^

@Juan I agree about the cistern syphon

I thought that the side pouches were similar to this model rather than the mp40 ones

WW2%20GERMAN%20KAR%2098%20AMMUNITION%20P

here the comparison between the two shots

17066921089_6cf6512cf3_b.jpg

Was referring to your first pic. with the trooper on far right with no bee stinger for my character, and then noticed this was about the captain. oops :6: But still....great find :yes:

I don't think it will be needed for the other Cpts like in the desert/roadblock/alley.

I was curious about that side pouch and the bluish mark on the box. Not to mention all the packless troopers ;)