Me and Your best picture ever

TD9009

As now THIS is the best Sandtrooper picture I took so far. :whistling:

... soo proud of it. In my heart it is a Win Win!

"To Serve and Protect" or "The Charm of the Uniform"

11086391_10155336793445117_17998261_o_zp

and this one is another picture that I like a lot: me (during an Imperial military duty on Tatooine) with my son, Riccardo.

me%20and%20mini-me_zpsylljzdgn.jpg

Please post Yours :thumbsup:

Bellissime!

bisognerebbe fare un salto da voi a qualche evento tipo questo sarebbe un bello scambio culturale.

Unica cosa che non capisco e' perche' non usate i backpacks in questo modo rovinate il tutto il bello del costume da sandtroopers

Qua' facciamo a gomitate per avere il costume piu' vicino possibile al film :td: e per non sembrare dei TK :trooper: con la spallina. :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

Awesome!

we should come to you guys to attend one of these events it would be a nice cultural exchange.

Only one thing I don't get why you guys haven't used the packpacks, in this way you're gonna spoil the beauty of the whole costume.

Here we're used to elbowing a lot to get the most screen accurate backpack :td: and also to don't look like pauldroned TKs :trooper:

Backpack was dropped during the main exibition (we left it at the Tatooine set) because there were soo many visitors and children around us.

It happened in past time that Sandtroopers, with Big Guns and Backpacks on, sometimes hit a visitor while moving or turning without notice it. (also our imperial helmet is a real pain when we have to chech something small - like an enthusiastic child - wo is in front of you or at your side and You need to turn or move).

So, this time, it was a choice to not have the backpacks on. They can be seen on the pictures of the Tatooine photo-set, on the ground.

I'm working now on a new backpack that will be more screen accurate than the one I'm currently using.

Backpack was dropped during the main exibition (we left it at the Tatooine set) because there were soo many visitors and children around us.

It happened in past time that Sandtroopers, with Big Guns and Backpacks on, sometimes hit a visitor while moving or turning without notice it. (also our imperial helmet is a real pain when we have to chech something small - like an enthusiastic child - wo is in front of you or at your side and You need to turn or move).

So, this time, it was a choice to not have the backpacks on. They can be seen on the pictures of the Tatooine photo-set, on the ground.

I'm working now on a new backpack that will be more screen accurate than the one I'm currently using.

That is what spotters are for!

We used to troop with a couple of spotters per squad not just for kids but quite often to protect our costumes from over excited adults!

Spotter should be warned about the risks the their fellow troopers are going through in these places.

We also follow some basic rules in overcrowded places..

like don't leave anyone move or pass behind you (this is a basic one useful under the showers)..so shoulder close to the walls!!

Yes, also we have rules about trooping and spotters (very often are the Imperial officers themselves that accomplish this task because they're are less encumbered than everyone else who wears a closed helmet)

As an example, after our trooping at Cartoomic event, one of our Imperial officier collected some pieces from various costumes/armors... "who owns these?"

This time, at Cartoomics, it was a choice to not wear the backpacks during the event.

And it was quite impossible to move and troop outside our Tatooine photo-set.

It is a decision that one can like or not (I like to wear the Sand backpack as much as possible, even if I feel myself more encumbered ... and even if I dislike my current backpack)

... and for that reason I'm currently working on a new screen-accurate backpack... finishing to collect the last missing bits... from here

To be honest, at the end I agree whith the decision took by the organizers.

For sure at PLAY-MODENA, on April 11 and 12, all our Sandtroopers will wear the backpack (more available space and not so overcrowded). :thumbsup: