DeadVision's Road to the 501st

deadvision

Hello this is my formal introduction/W.I.P.

I hope to finish my kit soon and become an official 501st member. My build is a TD PVT with the DLT-19 and hopefully Officer status some day, but first things first. Here is a couple of photos of my progress. I didn't document too well but as you can see I'm not too far off.

Obtained my kit in December and have made some slow progress over the months.

Fresh MTK out of brown box.

20141223_182813.jpg

I really tried to capture what I felt a sandtrooper looks like when building this bucket.

20150304_004346.jpg

Torso test fitting

20150305_102240.jpg

And last a progress shot of where I currently stand

20150326_143327.jpg

So as of now I still need to make the belt, left bicep(may or may not reshape, the backs of both my thighs and shins are not yet closed(I really need an extra person for that), and of course weathering. Thanks for looking I will update as I "move along"'. :td:

Not sure how to resize the images so my apologies if they are a bit large.

looking good, leg are definitely easier with help, i was lucky enough to have VF2112 help me with mine, do you still need to paint the screws on the bucket white?

well and truly on your way though, keep troopin'

looking good, leg are definitely easier with help, i was lucky enough to have VF2112 help me with mine, do you still need to paint the screws on the bucket white?

well and truly on your way though, keep troopin'

Yeah, certainly do. But I'm waiting till I get all the rivets in my armor so I can do it all one pass.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!