Found supplier for the 600ml Gio'Style Canteen in Italy

P3laton3

Awesome finde Ruggero...

Been looking for months every other day on ebay for one canteen, I really want one. No luck yet.

Can anyone place an order, seems that there are only 5 of them available.

If anyone can, specially near or in Italy, placing the order ad then re-shiping them, I would be in for one.

Any ideas?

:)

Saludos

I'll be in Italy the next month, I could talk with the guys for a single shipment to my parents place and then shipping them when I'll be back in UK.
I also believe that the place is just a re seller an not the original factory which might offer a cheaper solution.

I'll be in Italy the next month, I could talk with the guys for a single shipment to my parents place and then shipping them when I'll be back in UK.

I also believe that the place is just a re seller an not the original factory which might offer a cheaper solution.

If you can work something out, I will definitely be in for one.

Saludos.

If you can work something out, I will definitely be in for one.

Saludos.

I will matey

I'd be in for 20 or so depending on price

I'll check if they can supply us a large amount of canteens.

Italians are always keen to lower prices and I know how to deal with them.

As I said it will be better find their supplier which would turn in a better deal.

Stay tuned I''ll PM you

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

whoever sends me one gets theirs free of course.

But, for the masses...
Depends on the amount of silicone it takes to mold it, then the materials,etc...
A very rough estimate would be $80US
But, I can't promise anything until I have one in hand.

whoever sends me one gets theirs free of course.

But, for the masses...

Depends on the amount of silicone it takes to mold it, then the materials,etc...

A very rough estimate would be $80US

But, I can't promise anything until I have one in hand.

For the whole project I hope :o:o:o

For the whole project I hope :o:o:o

You work at ILM, certainly you must understand the costs involved with molding and casting .

Quality materials and skilled labor do come at a premium.

If the estimate is deemed unreasonable by the masses, then I will withdraw my offer and bid you all good day.

You work at ILM, certainly you must understand the costs involved with molding and casting .

Quality materials and skilled labor do come at a premium.

If the estimate is deemed unreasonable by the masses, then I will withdraw my offer and bid you all good day.

Firstly I don't get which difference makes if I work at ILM or somewhere else.

Secondly I don't know the costs of moulding and casting perhaps the next time you might spend few words about it.

If a project would cost me so much per piece I would give up before even start.

To be honest I wouldn't spend 80$ for a copy when I can get one for 6£ on the link I was suggesting.

Good luck with your project.

Nathan,

I fully appreciate your skills and your offer to potentially modify one for accuracy and cast it in Hyperfirm. It is always great to have more options out there.

Firstly I don't get which difference makes if I work at ILM or somewhere else.

Secondly I don't know the costs of moulding and casting perhaps the next time you might spend few words about it.

If a project would cost me so much per piece I would give up before even start.

To be honest I wouldn't spend 80$ for a copy when I can get one for 6£ on the link I was suggesting.

Good luck with your project.

I mentioned the fact that you work at ILM because you are a professional and work in a professional environment.

It wasn't a slight, it was an acknowledgment of your experience .I mistakenly assumed that you worked with real world products in the creature shop,but after rereading your profile i realized that you work within the CGI/simulated realm. My apologies for that.

Please don't get me wrong.You are an amazingly talented artist,and I am not downplaying your skill and talent.

Many people will agree with you and opt for a "found part" instead of a casting.I myself am a supporter of using found parts when possible and would not fault anyone for going that route.;

I offered to modify these for accuracy and cast them in rubber. That saves work on the customer's end and allows them to troop without worry of damage to their found parts and pack.

I mentioned the fact that you work at ILM because you are a professional and work in a professional environment.

It wasn't a slight, it was an acknowledgment of your experience .I mistakenly assumed that you worked with real world products in the creature shop,but after rereading your profile i realized that you work within the CGI/simulated realm. My apologies for that.

Please don't get me wrong.You are an amazingly talented artist,and I am not downplaying your skill and talent.

Many people will agree with you and opt for a "found part" instead of a casting.I myself am a supporter of using found parts when possible and would not fault anyone for going that route.;

I offered to modify these for accuracy and cast them in rubber. That saves work on the customer's end and allows them to troop without worry of damage to their found parts and pack.

Yeah sorry I misunderstood your post.

But you should agree with me that 80$ are quite a lot for a single item.

Wouldn't be too heavy if was made in rubber? I am really curious now