*ACTIVATED* TD-22011 SWAT Deployment #35

Daelma

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say I feel the chest n shoulder need a lot work work to replicate the weathering

Not right at all in my opinion

Not enough all over, to light and makes chest look like a big dark blob with nothing around it

But might be just some pics as others look a lot better :)

If I could take a word for Manny here:

Take a look at this picture, it was the refference for his weathering, because here you can see the most of the trooper at once.

zi2uz7s7.jpg

For this specific one the weathering was changed untill the shots on set, here you can see were the "blob" was made!

7i98rag3.jpg

IMG_5518_zpsb4rryrrl.jpg

If you had followed his building thread you might had seen that his boots are painted black chelsea´s, he used original bracked strapping, split rivets, covers stripe´s on arms and legs, no FX parts........

just my 2 cents.

Greetings Alex

Lol....I don't unterstand what is still here the problem because of the weathering. This build and work is one of the best replica what I have seen.

And like Opi wrote....look at the reference pics above my post...it's says all ;)

okay okay.... i removed the stratch from the RIGHT side....

708110AE-6D02-4560-9CA2-5EE0839051AD_zps

but ... those Pics from the RIGHT side are ALL OFFSET .... NOT on Screen...

when offset pics are also important to be swat... im think about to make a " Look Sir Droids " without Shins...

1391608_593688364006238_1953083949_n_zps

p.s during the waiting time for the application ive done another Dude for the Sandpit...

74EFDED5-5BE8-4FCD-AFD2-90C5E054F0EC_zps

Lol....I don't unterstand what is still here the problem because of the weathering. This build and work is one of the best replica what I have seen.And like Opi wrote....look at the reference pics above my post...it's says all ;)

I'd say it's pretty close now mate but can we see pics of those boots to make sure the black painted white :)

No I'm SWAT

It's my job to help you do the best you can

And due to the demand by members to make SWAT more accurate and agreed on such things

As baptys and the such for new approvals then you are required to use screen accurate boots which are black boots painted white for SWAT

Which I am , are you? No :)

So back to the tube stripes

I don't believe the trooper emulated had a square weathering mark around his tube stripes where the weathering has stuck to the decal template glue this would need remedy also

Personally would like to see more close well lit pics of the weathering to pack n bapty as well as bapty detail

Thankyou

Also as we can see here

image_zpsjukqchoc.jpg

image_zpsccizjemd.jpg

The weathering pattern on the pauldron is completely wrong and in my opinion not go without attention

Sorry I haven't chimed in sooner but as there are many SWAT applications lately I've become a little mixed up at which I'm following

I'm sure you want the best armour you can achieve

Hi Vince,

I agree with you on several things about the weathering but I wouldn't be too picky.
In my opinion Manny has done great job so far and few little tweaks might be required to be top notch (Manny be patient) eventhough that will be just for his own pride.
As far as I remember the SWAT approval is still based on the old requirements.
I haven't seen the Bapty and the Black boots dyed white becoming mandatory for SWAT the debate is still open though.
If was so I'd say that ALL the old SWATs approved should re-do their "Calvary" to be deployed again and show the improvements as well.

There are quite a number of things added in each and every approval p3laton3

Each approval is judged harder than the last and many of the requirements are NOT listed in swat CRL

If it concerns costume and screen accurate and we can think or or notice it we step up the bar with each approval

The newest issue is baptys which have also been agreed on and boots are a must if we're doing blasters

As for old/past reviews that's not the case once approved there's no need for upgraded

As they've done there time and it's through their build that new thing and most of the current standards have risen

I must say I'm a little surprised that some of the ppl pushing for SWAT to be more challenging/accurate are the same that are disagreeing with GML decisions and saying near enough is good enough

It's one or the other

According to this link you have black boots?

Wouldn't it be easier to say that and put that particular attest to rest than question why I'm trying to help you be the best you can be ;)

Now get onto that pauldron and anything else you can think of and get approved bro

And I'm loving the kakey helmet nice touch

Finish what you started so well

That's it for me

Thanks for the link opi ;)

Each approval is judged harder than the last

Which makes the SWAT process a bit unfair for the new ones that wanna rise that ladder

The newest issue is baptys which have also been agreed on and boots are a must if we're doing blasters

So if I am running for SWAT with another character which has a DLT19 or T-21 or MG-15 should I show my Bapty anyway? And where is the screen accuracy here?

I must say I'm a little surprised that some of the ppl pushing for SWAT to be more challenging/accurate are the same that are disagreeing with GML decisions and saying near enough is good enough
It's one or the other

I am not disagreeing with anyone here and I think the the Police Officer and SWAT processes should be closed to the DO and armourers only.